Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rumours from DS

rumours from DS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Fire at the Dog kills a few faces we both love and hate ... and makes way for a new pub , the pond (at last) and a new bridge with walls around the village itself...

The Jake/Becca?justin love saga will take a new twist when the babys born and a DNA test is done !!! i think the baby is jakes!

Warren takes over Evissa and gives it a new look!

John Paul makes a new friend in Craig , but also an few enemies and is beaten up after a disco at the loft... but why? and who by?? and why is Craig been so funny about him??

The chester gang head to blackpool for a holiday, where affairs of the heart meet head on and secrets and lies are revealed and one resident doesnt make it back to the village!

Someone is set to loose their virginity to a newcomer!

Rhys learns he might have HIV! how will he cope ??

a face from the past returns to haunt Claire, and Max nearly loses Tom when he falls into the river whilst fishing.

Six students arrive , including old face Zac, who gets a job at the dog..... the others include an asian lad, a deaf girl, a tart with a heart, a lad with dark hair, and a motorbiking babe!!
    Last edited by Em; 16-08-2006 at 19:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Ems

The Jake/Becca?justin love saga will take a new twist when the babys born and a DNA test is done !!! i think the baby is jakes!
    yeah i read about this one in inside soap magazine, i think the baby is Jakes! Justin would be sooo heartbroken if it is!

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    yeah i read about this one in inside soap magazine, i think the baby is Jakes! Justin would be sooo heartbroken if it is!
    Serves Justin right, for thinking all this time that the baby was gonna be his, Becca is totally stupid for believing this as well

Max can't loose Tom!!!! Wonder if the blast from the past for Clare will cause trouble for her and Max, (hope so).
    New students...... again!!!! Doesn't seem long since the last lot came, oh well.

I was thinking that about the students as well. It all looks exciting in hollyoaks. Max really cant loose Tom, also hes the biggest star Hollyoaks have got.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    Serves Justin right, for thinking all this time that the baby was gonna be his, Becca is totally stupid for believing this as well
    I totally agree with you. At the end of the day she was sleeping with both, so how on earth could she be 100% sure it's Justin's?
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    I totally agree with you. At the end of the day she was sleeping with both, so how on earth could she be 100% sure it's Justin's?
    I do get the feeling that she is just going along with this coz Justin is with her, like she wants someone to with her, and doesnt want to be alone.

I have to agree with you, I recall her trying to get Jake back when he first found out, but he moved into the Dog, so she then asked Justin to move in.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    I have to agree with you, I recall her trying to get Jake back when he first found out, but he moved into the Dog, so she then asked Justin to move in.
    I think she finally knew that Jake doesnt want her, that sign came when he took off his wedding ring and left, before when she was with Jake, she was like 'its Jake's baby' now she is with Justin 'its Justin's baby' , Becca really needs to get her head checked

I just feel sorry for Jake

Does Becca's mum even know she's pregnant yet?

Thread Information