Thread: Sadie’s just desserts

Sadie’s just desserts

Emmerdale superbitch Sadie King is set to get her comeuppance for her role in the King show-home blast in a storyline that will pave the way for her exit. Fans will recall that shady Sadie - played by Patsy Kensit - paid Cain Dingle to smash a JCB into the house, causing a gas explosion which claimed three lives.

Sadie’s troubles start when ex-lover Matthew King blabs about her role in the disaster and threatens to ruin the King family businesses – and when the locals get wind of Sadie’s scheming, they show her no mercy.

First, she’ll be beaten up by an irate Chastity Dingle, and then she’ll be arrested after explosion victim Diane Sugden discovers her involvement in the blast. “The future is looking grim for Sadie, and deservedly so,” gloated an Emmerdale insider.

Actress Patsy is of course heading for Holby City, where she’ll play “a nurse who has more than a few secrets to hide and an attitude that cannot fail to ruffle the feathers of her colleagues”. Hmmm... sounds strangely familiar.

Source: Daily Star

After two and a half years in Emmerdale, actress Patsy Kensit will leave our screens as super bitch Sadie King next week.

While Patsy felt it was time to leave the soap and head back to London, she admits that it's going to be tough leaving all her friends behind.

“I originally came into Emmerdale for three months and it's been two and a half years which has been phenomenal,” Patsy smiles. Two and a half years too long
    “I have had the most amazing time and it's changed my life completely. I'm being talked about as an actress again. Albeit a totally rubbish one

Patsy won't divulge whether she gets killed or not, but she admits that it's the perfect send-off for the village's worst bitch since queen Kim Tate departed.

“I've been very lucky to be given an exit like this because it's a very dramatic way to go,” patsy says. It was really a huge gift to be written out in such a way and on such a great scale.

“I feel thrilled that Sadie and Cain are having such a great send off. Filming my last scenes with Jeff and Ken has been great and I've learnt so much from them in the last two and a half years.”

And speaking of Kim Tate, that's exactly how Patsy would love her alter ego to be remembered. In your dreams.

“I think she's an utter cow but there's a vulnerable side to her,” she says. “I'd like audiences to remember her in the way that Kim Tate is remembered and for the villagers to be bringing her name up in conversation on-screen in six months time. I hope that Sadie still has relevance after she's left.”

Roll on next week! Yes good riddance to the Dales worst actress
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Patsy won't divulge whether she gets killed or not, but she admits that it's the perfect send-off for the village's worst bitch since queen Kim Tate departed.
    Could be a Lord Luken...for one of them it's bound to be.

“I'd like audiences to remember her in the way that Kim Tate is remembered and for the villagers to be bringing her name up in conversation on-screen in six months time. I hope that Sadie still has relevance after she's left.”
    Yes she can be referred to as that poisonous bitch who almost wrecked our lives completely, for some she did just that...
    For Patsy wanting to be rememberd the same way as Kim Tate is an insult,we will remember her as that annoying bitch who always had a plan and was never convincing.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information