Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk
    the worst thing about people like those two girls singing the lion sleeps tonight is that they are actually very serious!!
    I know lol, but thats what makes it more funny and entertaining

Elton, Robbie and Westlife join 'X Factor'

Robbie Williams, Elton John and Westlife have agreed to coach this year's X Factor finalists.

The celebrities, who join the team for the live episodes, were hired by the show's judges in a bid to bring even more star quality to the show. Williams will guide the 16-25s, Sir Elton will take the over 25s and the Irish band will help the groups.

"Simon said he wanted this series to be the biggest and best yet," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "This is a massive coup."

The judges' sections have also been revealed. Simon Cowell will be in charge of the 16-25s, Louis the over 25s and Sharon the groups. A source commented: "The judges all pretend to take it lightly, but the truth is they are all desperate to win."

Other celebrities including Take That, Mariah Carey and Il Divo have also signed up for guest appearances.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Wow, that sounds like a really good idea, but it's wether the singers want to be associated with the x factor.

I think what the Sunday Mirror said was that Louis was lining up Kian from Westlife to help out as it looks like Westlife may be splitting and he is keen for Kian to launch a solo career from all the group and this could be the start of it. It never mentioned Robbie or Elton.

sounds good but i dont want x factoir turing into a celebrity show like some other crap celeb shows thats what i liked about thex factor it was a rweality show which was celb free-for a chnage

wow sounds really good, X factor gets beter each time!

I suppose you have to add something different otherwise its a bit samey. Its a good idea though.

What did you all think of it last night. I thought that lass in the wheelchair was quite good.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    What did you all think of it last night. I thought that lass in the wheelchair was quite good.
    So did i thought that she was very very good. What did everyone think about the guy who came back when he got turned down when it Sharon wasnt there.

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    What did everyone think about the guy who came back when he got turned down when it Sharon wasnt there.
    He was alright, nothing spectacular though. Who are your faves so far
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information