Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

Louis' number 1 fan was so funny and simon taking the piss out of him was the funniest thing I have ever seen

That 14 year old was brilliant.. she did look older but fair play to her to confess now instead of going to camp and kicking someone else out of a place
    Super Mod

I laugh at these people too, but don't you think it is really cruel? It seems to me that there are numerous sad, delusional, not terribly attractive people who seem to take up most of the air time in the audition stages. I wonder if this is a fair representation of the types who apply, or if they are being given more air time just so we can laugh at them?

A couple i've found from last week !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0TK6POzsM"]YouTube - X-Factor (2006) London Auditions - Donna's Audition[/ame]

Simon - "Yes thankyou Donna!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB0NKhN6PNs&mode=related&search=[/ame]

Granny Edna! - "Listen Simon, LISTEN!!"

Omg i'm in fits, especially at the Donna one!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    tonights was well good, that girl with the Louis Walsh crush was hilarious.
    Lol i know i couldnt stop throughout that, i could of wet myslef i was laughing so much

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    Lol i know i couldnt stop throughout that, i could of wet myslef i was laughing so much
    I know I just kept laughing and laughing and Simon saying about how there were only 45 members and really winding up Louis, Simon is the best wind up merchant ever.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    I know I just kept laughing and laughing and Simon saying about how there were only 45 members and really winding up Louis, Simon is the best wind up merchant ever.
    Lol i know only 45 members, so at that point i though 'ok maybe she has only just started it' but no!!! its been running for about year she said, that just made me laugh even more

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    Lol i know only 45 members, so at that point i though 'ok maybe she has only just started it' but no!!! its been running for about year she said, that just made me laugh even more
    well the other night it had over 200 members and had to go offline for a while .... its what i heard anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Layne
    well the other night it had over 200 members and had to go offline for a while .... its what i heard anyway!
    that wouldn't surprise me.. people just joining after the show
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    that wouldn't surprise me.. people just joining after the show
    lol i know me either, but i think the people who should be very proud are those orginal 45 members of the site.

You know Raymond, the young lad who sung the Dean Martin song was he the guy that played little ANthony in Brookside. He killed the girl that was bullying him. I have been looking on teh internet but i cant find it anywhere hes really bugging me as i know i have seen it before.

Thread Information