Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    They anounced on This Morning that this week's theme is a big orchestra band on stage...with American Jazz singer Tony Bennett as the guest.

I dont like this theme idea, if the theme is bad than the whole show is boring!
    Tony Bennett is great, because he is a singer but a writer too, so he will have a great catalouge of songs to be sung. ! New York New York springs to mind

My mum said she watched GMTV this morning and Simon was on it, and apperently on Saturday theres going to be a twist....anyone else watch it this morning ?

Pardon my ignorence but who is Tony Bennet?
    Ben to win, he was amazing on Saturday. Was I right in thinking he jumped on the piano? I was babysittiting and the kids wouldn't let me watch it properly

Tony Bennett is a complete legend and has sung such songs as, "Old Devil Moon", "It Had To Be You", "Steppin' Out With My Baby made famous by legend Fred Astaire", "They Can't Take That Away From Me"

Apparently the Sugababes are backing Ben to win. I say Nikkita, liona or Dionne to win. I have to say though, this years imo is not as good as last years. There hardly any big personalities but last year we had Chico (love him or loathe him), Brenda (brilliant), maria etc its just lacking it.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly
    Pardon my ignorence but who is Tony Bennet?
    I dont know who he is either.

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH1987
    My mum said she watched GMTV this morning and Simon was on it, and apperently on Saturday theres going to be a twist....anyone else watch it this morning ?
    oooo I didnt watch it but it sounds interesting

it was in the paper about the twists the other day, its either 2 acts leave, the guest celeb chooses who goes, they bring either 2 acts back who have got chucked out or they bring someone in from the auditions.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Loved The McDonalds brothers last night! So glad there still in.

And i know she cant exactly help it, or do it any other way, but i hate Kerrys one arm dancing thing!

Didn't like Ashleigh last night, no way. And i don't perticularly like the Mcdonald brothers either.
    Glad Dion went she annoyed me, and Kerry, well she was good but i always knew she wouldn't win it, so that didn't bother me to much.

Ray was the best performer last night and Leona the best singer. In my opinion anyway.
    And i am still as always loving Eton Rd.!!

Also, its annoying me, the judges are just taking it out on each others acts. Do you get what i mean?! Like how every week Louis has said to Nikitta about songs, she asked him last night and he didn't say anything. I think her songs have been great, its just the louis simon rivaly. And it annoys me sometimes
    Last edited by Layne; 29-10-2006 at 15:48.

Thread Information