Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    Im disappointed 4Sure went I dont think they or Robert deserved to be in the bottom 2,.
    I agree, i didn't think either of them deserved to be in the bottom two, and i don't think 4sure deserved to go.
    I do love Robert though.
    But i am backing Eaton Road all the way

its proabably R and B type music. if Beyyonce is one of them.

I dont get why they have a specific type, i dont like it.

Beyonce, Elton John and Take That are confirmed to be mentors, Madonna rumoured although I can't see that happening at the moment with all her problems.

Just found it out on the net

Cannot believe Sure went out! Get rid of the Macdonald Brothers! They are awful! how they managed to get through i have no idea!!! Robert and 4Sure didnt no deserve to be the bottom 2!! Im backing Ray, Eton Rd and Ashley! i think they're all great!! It really hard to choose favourites this year because they are all good for differnt reasons!

It makes it hard for the acts this year with having to stick to one artists songs, thats why the MacDonald brothers are find it hard, if they had there own choice of songs they would get on better.

Ray to go next week, followed by Ashley !

Ray wont go out next week! Next week its his kinda music! He will b in his ellement and will probably enjoy it the most!

Awww i know the McDonald brothers arnt the best, but i like them, they have the likeability factor.

Did anyone watch the Xtra Factor, when Simon Cowell said about how 4Sure didn't have the sympathy vote, unlike others? Do you think he was hinting at Kerry?

Yeah he probably was....but in my opinion he's right...because she is bloody crap!

I don't think she was bad, but opinions and all that, in my opinion nobody can shine at the moment with the songs they are being given! Kerry had a bad song, MacDonald brothers two weeks running had a bad song, even Nikkita had a bad song and was out of tune in places. Ray was lucky because he sang a song that Rod Stewart covered ! Which I think was rather naughty !

Yeah thats the thing with these themed nights its not fair on the contestants..well i dont think it is anyways. They should be able to choose there own songs like all the other contestants in the past have!

Thread Information