Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

Personally, i think there are 2 acts worse than Ash & Robert who stayed.

Ray is nothing more than a Stage Musical singer, not pop star material in any way.

Good voice none the less, but simply not a pop star.

The McDonald brothers are absolute rubbish, they really are, not great singers, not performers, and in all honesty, i too can not quite see how they got this far.
    Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed

If there is to be a next series, i think they should change the judges.

Sharon has no right to be there what so ever.

What has she ever done in the music industry, apart from marry ozzy!
    She is simply there to cause the arguments with Simon & Louis.

Louis should also go if he can not vote simply on someones talent, rather than to wind up his opposing number.

I don't favour Simon over the others, but he simply tells it like it is, he tells the truth.
    He doesn't get peoples hopes up like the other 2 do.
    Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    THE MCDOUGAL BROTHERS!!! I can call them that if i want to!! Im part Scottish, whether its disrespectful or not i dont give two hoots, they are absolutely rubbish, they are making a mockery of themselves! and to their country IMO!

Yeah Robert is a fab singer but he aint gonna win, Ash had more chance of winning over him. Im not a huge fan of either but Ash was far more unique and different! Ill always back Simon anyway the guy knows what his talking about far more than Louis!
    If you dont give two hoots about being disrespectfull then you dont put a very good image on the scots.Im not saying you cant call them that im just saying that its very disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by JJtheJetPlane
    If you dont give two hoots about being disrespectfull then you dont put a very good image on the scots.Im not saying you cant call them that im just saying that its very disrespectful.
    But im not being direspectful in a spiteful mannor! i have a scottish history im not scottish myself but scottish, english, irish whatever, im not saying they are rubbish because they are scottish, my surname is scottish like theres, im just saying they are pure...........ssshhhh..............rubbish!! they should not be in the comp

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

But im not being direspectful in a spiteful mannor! i have a scottish history im not scottish myself but scottish, english, irish whatever, im not saying they are rubbish because they are scottish, my surname is scottish like theres, im just saying they are pure...........ssshhhh..............rubbish!! they should not be in the comp
    I respect your opinion and im sorry if you felt i was picking on you.I dont want to make people vote the way im voting or have the same views as me.I just wanted to put across my opinion.If i have upset or annoyed you in any way please accept my apology. x x x

Quote Originally Posted by JJtheJetPlane
    I respect your opinion and im sorry if you felt i was picking on you.I dont want to make people vote the way im voting or have the same views as me.I just wanted to put across my opinion.If i have upset or annoyed you in any way please accept my apology. x x x
    Lol of course you havent upset me, everyone is entitled to their opinion, its absolutely fine, no hard feelings, its only a tv show haha, its cool x

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Lol of course you havent upset me, everyone is entitled to their opinion, its absolutely fine, no hard feelings, its only a tv show haha, its cool x
    Good Good.Your right its just a tv show.Im so happy i didnt upset you. x x x

Good god. I will have to vote with the remote if X-factor stays like this. This years is soo crap Imo, it is soo hard to pick a fave.....most of them are rubbish. This abba theme was crap, i wish they'd give up on these 'Themes'. I'll give it one more go next week, but is it any wonder SCD is beating it in the ratings?

Meh poor Ashley I'm sorry but, even though I liked him, I admit he wasn't that great today, but to be honest, The Mcdonalds were totally worse, and I feel they should have gone, or at least been in the bottom 2. Rob deffo shouldn't have. But out of Rob and Ash, the right decision was made.

but is it any wonder SCD is beating it in the ratings
    Is it?? I thought X Factor was winning.. I for one love X Factor this year ^_^

Thread Information