Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    no.. there are the 2 scottish lad (mc Donald brothers) and kerrie (the woman in the wheelchair) and Nikita (i think that is her, her mum died of cancer, she is in Simon's group) and i can't think of the last one
    Oh yer, sorry i keep forgetting where they come from, thats alot then, and alot more than before

I read in the news today that Ben is a former coke addict. He doesn't seem the type. Still, I love his voice
    Do the live shows start this Saturday?

Yes they do cant wait

well I said the Unconventials would be the first out and I was right. Was suprised Dionne was in the bottom 2 tonight she was one of the better acts, was also impressed with Nikitta, Robert, Eton Road, and Leona and most suprisingly 4Sure. I thought Kerry and Ashley both could have done better.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Unconventionals out...

...and I should think so n' all!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    well I said the Unconventials would be the first out and I was right. Was suprised Dionne was in the bottom 2 tonight she was one of the better acts, was also impressed with Nikitta, Robert, Eton Road, and Leona and most suprisingly 4Sure. I thought Kerry and Ashley both could have done better.
    I agree with you on all of those. Except i can see why Dionne was in the bottom two. Her voice is extremly poweful and i think she is great but, when there is not a powerful part in the song her voice kinds of flattens and droans. Its not until she hits the peek of the song towards the end does the song suit her voice, but no song is powerful and strong all the way through. I liked 4sure, Nikitta, Leona, Robert, Eton Rd too. Also enjoyed Ben but felt for Ray and the Bros. lol. Though Ash and Kerry could have done better but i dont like Kerry anyway. Her voice is too boring and she's a bit dull.

I did like the un convens but not tonight. They had a good idea of making sure everyone had their chance at singing lead, the only thing was they tried to do it all in the same song. They should have let one different person take the lead each week. It was horrible!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

I don't get the unconventionals. They just seem so... wierd
    I loved Ben, he's got a great voice. I think he'll do well next week with Rod Stewart songs.

The unconventionals had to go really didnt they. I like that Nikita girl alot the one thats Scottish but is actually from Manchester. she appeared in the MEN the other night. I thought her voice was really good even though i didnt like the song she sung last night. How ive missed the x Factor.

I hoped Ashley would go. he gets on my nerves.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

I know most people think the McDonald brothers arent anything special, but i really like them! I hope they'll go far!

Last edited by emma_strange; 15-10-2006 at 15:20.

Thread Information