Thread: Latisha returns!

Latisha returns!

Danny is surprised when Latisha returns
    Airs Thursday, August 24 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Latisha returns to the village to see her brother Danny. He’s pleased to hear his family business is thriving in Portugal and there is a job for him as Entertainment Manager there. Will Danny be tempted by the sun, sea and sand?

Meanwhile, Terry, Bob and Jean are shocked to learn from Dawn’s solicitor that because she was still married to Terry all her assets will go to him. Bob insists that Terry agree to put it all in a trust for TJ. Later Jean tries to convince Terry that he should invest the money in the B&B for TJ’s future instead. What will Terry do?

There’s a disaster over at The Woolpack when the toilets flood. Louise refuses to help and Rodney’s unwilling to get his hands dirty, leaving Diane to cope on her own.

I also read about that this morning

To be honest I can't really remember what she looks like, bit about her have come back to me, like she had a baby and caused chaos last time she was around. This I'm sure has something to do with Danny's exit.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

omg please no.

wasn't she involved with Cain at one point or am I imagining that.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    To be honest I can't really remember what she looks like, bit about her have come back to me, like she had a baby and caused chaos last time she was around.
    This is her babe14

Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    This is her babe14

Thanks Still very vague, expect it will all come flooding back to me when she reappears. I remember the mother well. And yes no doubt Cain had her too I seem to think that her and Charity crossed paths also.

Hope she takes her ridiculous slapper of a cousin with her
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I'm sure that Lisa mentioned Latisha when she was talking to Cain about the people he'd hurt but I can't remember why. What did Cain actually do to Latisha?

From what I have read today Letitia and Cain were old flames and Cain cruely dumped her.
    Spoiler:
    and they rekindle their passion in the next couple of weeks or so, sleep together and then Sadie returns and Cain boots Letita out again. However this time she's not letting him get away with it. Before Letita was doing some work for the Dingles with regards to Sadie being arrested in connection with the JCB incident.. ITV

I think that she was a child minder and hence the reason why I thought she had a baby, she used to look after Noah I think...

I didn't watch Emmerdale back then when she was in it, is she staying now? She seems good so far.

Thread Information