Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Dies??

wel im guessing if OB and Russ are crying it must be both twins!!!!unless they are so covered in blood theyre unrecognisable and well be kept guessing who it is???
    i thought the picture was russ and sophie but obviously not if russ if off rescuing nicole!!!
    if joa and olivia are leaving maybe theyre the surprise exits - they die later from smoke inhalation or soemthing??
    o well i guess well just have to wait and see...

awww but it cant be the twins, gid this sounds complicated if we cant work out who it is.

Joe could also die as he is leaving soon.
    The new students are all there in the pub so maybe one of them dies.
    Jake and steph are upstairs in the flat above so maybe one of them

there are 3 definate possibilities who could die.

~Sam
    ~Mel
    ~Sophie - Pictures of reaths in ealier soap mags have the letter "i" in it (Although this could be olivia)

the actress who plays lousie said in an interview that she looses a few friends in the explosion and spent her recent scenes crying!

Joe could also die as he is leaving soon. The new students are all there in the pub so maybe one of them dies. Jake and steph are upstairs in the flat above so maybe one of them

there are 3 definate possibilities who could die.

-Sam
    -Mel
    -Sophie - Pictures of reaths in ealier soap mags have the letter i in it (Although this could be olivia)

I have just read the spoilers from just after the explosion.

The victims are Mel, Sophie, Olivia, Sam and I think Joe.

it will not be any of the new people as it has been well publisised that it is regulars / people that have been in it for a while.

I'm still in shock that they are getting rid of so many people, it just means loads of new people, and they are ok well some, but only in small amounts. Ive been watching Hollyoaks for well nearly 2 years and when i think of when i first starting watching it, loads and loads of people have left since.

It's a bit sad that for the likes of Olivia, her dying in this fire is her biggest storyline and even then she is just a bit part in it and is just a casualty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    It's a bit sad that for the likes of Olivia, her dying in this fire is her biggest storyline and even then she is just a bit part in it and is just a casualty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    I know i feel so sorry for i mean the afct that she didnt do much wasnt really her fault they could of at least tried to give her a good stroyline.

Sophie, Mel and Sam all die it confirmed. I think maybe Joe also

Thread Information