Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grace Returns Tonight! 0:00am!

Grace Returns Tonight! 0:00am!

Grace will be celebrating her passage into adulthood with ALL the housemates as Big Brother has a treat in store for her tonight.

At the stroke of midnight, as Grace turns 21, Big Brother will call her from the House Next Door into the Diary Room. There she will be given her birthday present, which will be a key to the door of the main House.

The lucky lady will be allowed to spend a very special 21 minutes in the main House, where she'll be reunited with Aisleyne, Glyn and Pete and also meet Jennie for the first time.

She will be greeted with a song and a cake, but what will be the reaction of her fellow housemates? And how will Nikki cope as Grace gets VIP access to their old home and her beloved Pete?

Tune in to E4 just after midnight to find out...

Oooooo i just read this on the BB site. I have ideas why they are doing this and its not just to throw her a good birthday! Hopefully we will get the results we want, but will Aislyene really stoop to those levels on her birthday? My guess is Aislyene wont care what day it is... lol.

Surely she wont really have that much fun in there. Jennie doesnt know her, her and aislyene have a strong bond of hatred for each other, pete thinks she's moraly wrong and well Glyn... he's just Glyn and likes anyone! She's only in for 21 minutes... wonder how many cups she'll manage to chuck in that time... but my guess is she wont do it untill the 20th minute like the coward she is.

Even if aislyene holds back bacuse of her birthday i dont think that will stop Grace telling the housemates a thing or two!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

omg!!! How jammy is that!!!!

I dont think that right....hope they are all in bed when she goes in

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    omg!!! How jammy is that!!!!

I dont think that right....hope they are all in bed when she goes in
    Ha ha! How funny would that be! Oh i hope they are the look on her face would be priceless!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Yea!! i read this too on the Channel 4 website! i cant wait to see this happen i hope they dont put too many sound dips! cant wait to see aisleynes reaction and what they do!!!! looks like it will be a good highlights show tomorrow!!

I'd have loved to see them all blank her, but I Know Glyn will fawn all over her. How good would it be, she goes in looking for a reaction, and they all just wander off and make tea!
    I suppose we have to just wait and see how Ash reacts.

This should make exciting viewing, i hope Ash confronts Grace in the 21 minutes that she is in the main house, Ash can confront her about tipping a cup of water over Suzie and the bitching about her, hopefully something will kick off! If i was BB though, her birthday present would be an eviction with her suitcase in the diary room and a key to the outside world...not the main house!

I hope Ash sticks one on Grace, that cow deserves a good smack.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I was watching the first bit before the break.. Couldn't take any more of the bird and plane noises Why do they have that?!

So funny Ash's face was a classic. Go Grace, someone to sort Ash out, shame she didn't stay for longer than 21 min's. She spent the whole time talking to Glen really.

Thread Information