Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hollyoaks or neighbours?

hollyoaks or neighbours?

didnt quite know where to put this because if i put it in the neighbours section i would be more biased towards them but if i put this in the hollyoaks section i would be more biased to them, so this is stil part of the soap section anyway :

hollyoaks or neighbours which do you prefer as these two soaps aren't really the most popular ones so was wondering which one people think is the better soap? personally i think hollyoaks is better as i had never watched either of them at the start of this year then i decided to watch both i soon got bored of neighbours and switched off but hollyoaks has kept me hooked since!

For me its hollyoaks purely for consistancy and drama. With neighbours you have to wait ages for a good drama to unfold and the storylines drag on forever.

Definatly Hollyoaks, i got bored of Neighbours so i stopped watching it completely! Hollyoaks has had the best storylines so far this year and it deals with the more realistic issues.

Neighbours is my favourite out of the two. I always watch neighbours, but only watch Hollyoaks once in a while. I think maybe cause I've watched Neighbours for so much longer. I admit, sometimes it gets boring, but there are great characters to keep you entertained in the boring patches

Definately Hollyoaks. I got bored of Neighbours about 2/3 years ago, and I couldn't even tell you who is in it now. Hollyoaks is on my series link!

Neighbours, Neighbours and more Neighbours. I never miss an episode where as i stop watvching Hollyoaks over a year ago, when it got really boring, i've tried to watch it a few times since but never really got into it.

Neighbours is the best, almost better than EastEnders theses days!

hollyoaks, i sometimes watch neighbours, but hollyoaks is lots better
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I like them both but i never watch wither of them constantly. I kind of drift i can go for about a month watching them consantly and then suddenly i'll just go off them. I think Hollyoaks is probably better. A little more exciting. But they are both quite boring also. I have watched Neighbours since i was a little kid and ive grown up with it even if i havnt always watched it. So id say Neighbours because of loyalties. But i do love Hollyoaks's drama like Ali getting run over, Tom going missing, Ben and Izzy thing, Becc and Justin so id sday that... but then neighbours has that too but perhaps less oftern like Toadie and Dee, Sindy, The plane crash, Paul , Steph and the whole cancer and the baby thing... I dunno cant decide they are both good in different ways.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Hollyoaks definetly. I can't get into Neighbours, I have tried but i find it boring. I like how Hollyoaks does all these gritty realistic issues.

i like neighbours better- but thats only cos i dont watch hollyoaks!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Thread Information