View Poll Results: Who do you think the Housemates will choose?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grace

1 3.13%
  • Lea

9 28.13%
  • Nikki

21 65.63%
  • Mikey

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will the Housemates choose?

Talking Who will the Housemates choose?

How do you think the housemates will choose to bring back? i think it'll either be Nikki or Lea, but what does everyone else think?

I think Nikki but I hope Lea!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Out of all of them I'd prefer Lea and I hope they do, but I can see them picking Nikki to be honest.

Edit: Just realised I voted for Lea, not Nikki - sorry
    Last edited by Jojo; 09-08-2006 at 14:36.

I said Nikki but thats only wishful thinking. I think anythign can happen i dont really think we can predict. Firstly who ever goes on Friday Dickie or Imogen that will have a huge affect as to who goes in because they are enemies and are friends with different people from the ex four housemates. Secondly i think it depends on what the housemates want at that time and how mcuh Big Brother will tell them (Ie that they can win!) They might decide as Mikey has been in for the longest and only out for 7 days that he deserves it more. Or they might decide that Grace having only been in for 3 or 4 weeks, she deserves it. Or they might just think we havnt seen Lea or Nikki in a while and want some fun in our last week!

Id say its a close call between fun loving blondes Lea and Nikki. Dickie and Pete will want one of them, Aislyene has said she wants Nikki, Imogen will hopefully be leaving so wont have a say! lol But she'd want Nikki or Grace(She said about nikki already and obviously possibly best mate grace as Mikey got on her nerves) I think it will be a case of Blonde and Boobs over Best friend bond for Glyn choosing Lea insitead of Mikey and Jennie well not sure about her. she might not want nikki because she knows her and pete had a thing. but she wouldnt want grace as she dont know her. Guess we will have to wait and see!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

i'd love to see nikki going back in but think it'll be a close call. i think the votes will be as follows:
    pete will vote for nikki.
    glyn will vote for mikey or leah.
    ashleyne will vote for god only knows.
    jennie will vote for mikey maybe.
    richard will vote for leah.
    imogen will vote for grace.

will whoever leaves get to vote before they are evicted?

I think Lea, but i'd prefer it to be nikki.
    Richard - Lea
    Glyn - Lea
    Pete - Nikki
    Imogen - Mickey probably Although Grace being there might change it.
    Ashleigne - Lea i think, just because out of those 4 i think lea got on with ash best ( )
    Jennie - Don't know

So i think it will be lea, but if not Nikki.

They asked each other this question last night didnt they after seeing them on the telly.

Both Pete and Richard said Nikki or Lea (Guessing if they had to choose Pete for Nik and Dickie for Lea)
    Aislyene said Nikki
    Glyn said he'd choose Grace (Casuing all sorts of rows!)
    Jennie said "What about Mikey!" (Not sure if that was her choice or if she was aiming that comment at Glyn shoked that he wouldnt choose his 'best Friend'
    Imogen just kept quiet! lol

Not sure if Imogen or Dickie will have to make their choices beofe one of them is evicted. I would guess no... because with one of them gone it will have an affect as to who the final say will be fore because they are like two members of different tribes! lol. i posted somethign in the 'General' thread that their could be more twists now that Dickie and Imogen have gone next door so anything could happen! Maybe down to just one person's decision
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

I'd prefer Lea, but I can just see it being Grace or Nikki, which is my worst nightmare come true if I'm honest. Nikki annoys me, but she can't help that, but that Grace doesn't deserve a second chance at all. The only saving "Grace" May be that Aisleen might actually lamp her one!(I don't condone violence really, but I think if I lived with Grace I'd make an exception!)

its going to be Nikki or Lea, its a full go conclusion, if it isnt one of them I will eat my own hat.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I hope its Nikki the housemates pick. But it depends whether the housemates are aware that who ever returns to the house are eligable to win the prize money, If so then they may vote tactically and pick one of the weekest housemates who they know are not that popular with the public and pose no threat to them winning the £100 grand. If they do vote tactically to eliminate the competition then they may pick Mikey. However if the housemates don't know this point then they will vote with their hearts rather than their brains and pick Nikki or Lea to return

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information