Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamie and Sean

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    If this goes ahead it could bring back the days of "butts to the wall, theres a gay guy about". I don't watch Corrie, but this type of thing infuriates me as it can provoke reactions that to be honest belong in the dark ages.

From what I've read though, I hope you are right D1 and like you said Siobhan, it didn't work with EE and it won't work here either.

i can't imagine Jamie being gay! Hes probably Bi or something, Seans better than him anyway! lol

I hope this isn't true...i agree that it would be nice if Sean developed a crush on Jamie or they shared a drunken kiss but Jamie isn't gay and he seems very faithful to Violet. I prefer the friendship between Sean and Jamie rather than a relationship. I think their on screen friendship is brilliant and i personally think it should stay that way. Producers should bring in a boyfriend for Sean.

I agree with everyone else this is a stupid storyline. Just because Jamie's friends with Sean means he has to suddenly turn gay? How pathetic.

I don't know what Corrie's playing at lately, first employing Kim Marsh and now this. They need to get their acts together if they plan on winning at the NTA's in November.
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 10-08-2006 at 06:59.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information