Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie and Sean

Jamie and Sean

Inside Soap suggests that their "friendship" is going to become more than just friends over the Autumn/Winter...

I think that will be really stupid as if you cant become friends with a gay man as you will become gay, i also really like Vilolet and Jamie as a couple so it means it will probably split them up .

They have gone down this road with Todd. I think it's more likely to be that Sean gets a crush on Jamie, and Jamie has to find a polite way of telling him that he's not interested.

Jamie does seem very comfortable in his sexuality. I think a lot of guys would find being in Sean's presence a bit uncomfortable. But Jamie's great!

I hadnt thought of Todd and Karl, I think this will be a stupid story if it goes ahead unless its like littlemo said and its just a crush. Sean does need a boyfriend just not Jamie or any other straight man on the street.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    it says in inside soap the friendship becomes intense and violet suspects her boyfriend may be gay or bi-sexual but doesn't actually say anything will happen
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Maybe it would work if they were having a few beers together and it was a spur on the moment thing or maybe it would be better if it was just someone getting hold of the wrong end of the stick. I can't really see Jamie kissing etc another man, he's too much of a Jack the lad..

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

I think the cover gives us a false idea it wont be anything just a crush maybe on seans behalf and violet getting a little cautious.Jamie being gay is so out of character it really is I mean leanne then he devolped a crush on his step mum then violet I dont think he is gay at all.

But if he did turn I would put it down to leannes betrayel and his mums alcoholic ways.
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Is it just me or do other find this laughable??? I mean, they get a gay character in Corrie and immediately try run a story on corrupting a straight man!!!! Are they trying to inflame hatred?? If they do this then guys are going to think that gay men are trying to convert them. Why can't they just let Sean have a boyfriend and show that like straight couple, gay people go through the same thing.. Did Corrie not learn anything from EE??? You can expect people to believe Jamie would go from woman to a man, then realise he is not gay and got back to a woman... Sonia didn't convince anyone, did she????
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Is it just me or do other find this laughable??? I mean, they get a gay character in Corrie and immediately try run a story on corrupting a straight man!!!! Are they trying to inflame hatred?? If they do this then guys are going to think that gay men are trying to convert them. Why can't they just let Sean have a boyfriend and show that like straight couple, gay people go through the same thing.. Did Corrie not learn anything from EE??? You can expect people to believe Jamie would go from woman to a man, then realise he is not gay and got back to a woman... Sonia didn't convince anyone, did she????
    I am sure gays/lesbian have just over that insult from eastenders involving naomi and sonia- (and while im at it kelly and zoe)I am sure inside soap are just teasing us and its all just a little comedy storyline involving violet thinking jamie is gay-but of all the people in the street-jamie??
    Jamie is not gay in the slightest he was so in love with leanne its a bit of a daft storyline if it where to happen.
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

personally i think this storyline - if it goes ahead - is rubbish - sean would never do that to violet and even if he did develop a crush on him there no way her would show it.

I think sean and norris should get it together ......

Thread Information