Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: new premiership

well its Man United for the Premiership this year, you mark my words. Glad to see Chelsea beaten by Middlesborough. Man United for the Premiership and everyone knows it.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

My God we going to be relegated, we were so bad last night. Flipping Ben Thatcher should be banned i dont want that thug represernting Manchester City. All the best to Pedro Mendes i hope he gets better soon.

got the city at weekend arsenal have havnt we? hopefully raise our game
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

You wont need to raise your game the way were playing. Its dreadful. did you see the chalenge on Mendes from Thatcher, the guy had a fit and was knocked out. I swear if he gets picked on Saturday then i swear ill want Pearce Sacked. We havent scored a flaming goal yet this season, i hope he plays Vassell on the wing (we have no wingers) its great with Corradi and Dickov up front.

Liverpool are the premiership champions this year and we are going to do the double!!!

Only the double, which title do you think Liverpool will win, FA Cup or Europe.
    Last edited by Katy; 25-08-2006 at 16:00.

premiership and champions league i mean youve gotta leave something for chelsea at the end of it like the fa cup cos they have a squad of like superstars but the premiership and the champions league for the 6th time

I reckon Chelsea for the FA cup and i think Spurs have a good chance of winning the UEFA. It would be nice to win both European trophys won by Premiership teams.

Liverpool have a good side what did you think of Hamann when he played last season is he always injury prone or was he waorth the 400 000 we had to pay Bolton.

i liked hamann he was a good holding midfielder and he got an alrite shot on him as well but he is getting on a bit

Getting on a bit means hell fit in at City i cant wait till his foot injury clears up so he can make his debut. We need someone who can take a good free kick, Barton just aint up to it. Just because hes a scouser that wears number 8 are Joey thinks he stevie Gerrard. Bless him.

Welcome to the boards by the way, i have nt seen you around
    Last edited by Katy; 25-08-2006 at 16:33.

Thread Information