Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: new premiership

Lucky Lucky Liverpool is all i can say. Sheffield must be so dissapointed. Gerrard well dived to get the penalty. Cant believe Graham Poll is refereeing the Arsenal game its the biggest game today and that losers refereeing.

i really enjoyed that sheff utd game didnt get to see it all cause i went out so missed goal but from what i saw was very good and well done for reading on winning its a shame watford didnt win but they have a team that can stick up there! and damn them bloody brummys (aston villa) 1-1 arsenal need to do bit better im glad walcott got hes first arsenal appearance
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Thought Villa were going to cause the upset of the season. Walcott played well. Beat Sturridge to his premiership debut but ih well. Cant wait till 4 oclock. I got my City shirt on all prepared. THink we will get hammered though. We have no winger, think Samaras will be on the wing with Corradi and Vassell up front. Think City will be releageted by Christmas, cant see us winning our first 10 never mind any otheres.

i dont think city will get relegated i reckon there stay up but going to be a hard season! yeah walcott played well saw him last night on highlights hes bloody fast! cant wait for champions league game this week! the amount of chances arsenal had tho just cudnt get it in till the end lol
    I was not done

3 - 0 aint that bad, Absolutley fuming at Steve Flaming Bennett the big plonker what a muppet. I cannot believe he did not send that bully Essien off. Fair Play 2 late challanges off Corradi is bad and deserves 2 yellows a sign of trying to hard on his debut. But after he tackled Essien surely its a red carxd for Essien as he pulled corradi up to his feet by his hair. It was a bad decision by Bennett. I think City had the chances just did not finish. Sinclair had a cracking Shot but straight to Cudichini, Weaver didnt move God only knows why he was in net, Samaras (6million Samaras) spent half the time on the floor. We had nio chance when we went to ten men we justg couldnt get possession. I was pleased to see Reyna hadnt lost the quality (well as much quality as REyna can get anyway) that i saw in the world cup. Micah Richards was the best player on the pitch in my opinion. Also Vassell and Dickov should have been on from the start they worked there socks off.

As for Walcott yes he is really quick i seen a couple of under 17 games last year on the telly when he played up front with Danny Sturridge. There the future of English Football in My opinion. Im looking forward to going on Saturday now. I have a feeling yourll win somehow!!!! 3 or 4 nill.

the man u match was good - glad to see that rooney and rohnaldo sp? can still play on the same team!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

wish i could go to that match one day i will to a match still cant believe i havnt been to one arsenal match and ive supported them all my life lol
    I was not done

one day yourll go. I got my ticket for Portsmouth Tomorrow night as well, its a pity its three seats down from my dads season ticket but he kind off dissowns me when we go to football i get abit in to it too much.

Cant believe Fulham were that bad after all this time off. You have to be pretty poor to let in 5.

I loved the chelsea game it was wicked. they played so well and drogbas goal was wicked. cant wait to watch their next match we are going to win the trophy again

They didnt exactly have a tough defence to get past thoiugh, also Essien was a right cheat. I think you probably will win the trophy but i think it will be tougher than the last two seasons. Who have Chelsea got next.

Thread Information