Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: new premiership

new premiership

anyone looking forward to the new premier ship season?

i know i am i cant wait! COME ON ARSENAL! i will be watching the arsenal champions league game tonight anyone else?
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

I cant wait either, Im so looking forward to it. Still waiting to see if we are going to get a new goalkeeper, It will be pretty desperate if Jamo leaves and Weaver (as much as we love him he just aint up to it) becomes number 1 i think its championship here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    I cant wait either, Im so looking forward to it. Still waiting to see if we are going to get a new goalkeeper, It will be pretty desperate if Jamo leaves and Weaver (as much as we love him he just aint up to it) becomes number 1 i think its championship here we come.
    man u are going to do it this time

i cant wait either and being a liverpool fan i cant wait for the community shield match against chelsea this weekend.
    come on liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POOKIE

u watching the game tonight, tis quite boring at the minute, Liverpool are doing that thing i hate and playing really slow.

Do you really think Man U could win the Title, i reckon Chelsea to win again, then Arsenal runners up dont know why. Cant wait till Derby day even though its like right at the end of the Season.

ARsenal should have a good campaign especially with the new emirates stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    u watching the game tonight, tis quite boring at the minute, Liverpool are doing that thing i hate and playing really slow.

Do you really think Man U could win the Title, i reckon Chelsea to win again, then Arsenal runners up dont know why. Cant wait till Derby day even though its like right at the end of the Season.

ARsenal should have a good campaign especially with the new emirates stadium.
    no i dont think they will i was only kidding

Man City have got no chance of doing anything if they sell James and dont get a decent replacement.

the way chelsea are playing at the mo they wont win! i dont think liverpool will be in top 3 this season both chelsea and liverpool arnt playing well!

but as im a arsenal fan of course im going to say there win it cause we just will:P:P come ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN bring on the mancs:P
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

i cant wait for the season to start. chelsea are going to get it again. we are just getting into it we will be fab this season better then we were the last 2

well done liverpool for beating chelsea, yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    roll on the premiership on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POOKIE

Thread Information