Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new premiership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

new premiership

anyone looking forward to the new premier ship season?

i know i am i cant wait! COME ON ARSENAL! i will be watching the arsenal champions league game tonight anyone else?
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

I cant wait either, Im so looking forward to it. Still waiting to see if we are going to get a new goalkeeper, It will be pretty desperate if Jamo leaves and Weaver (as much as we love him he just aint up to it) becomes number 1 i think its championship here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    I cant wait either, Im so looking forward to it. Still waiting to see if we are going to get a new goalkeeper, It will be pretty desperate if Jamo leaves and Weaver (as much as we love him he just aint up to it) becomes number 1 i think its championship here we come.
    man u are going to do it this time

i cant wait either and being a liverpool fan i cant wait for the community shield match against chelsea this weekend.
    come on liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POOKIE

u watching the game tonight, tis quite boring at the minute, Liverpool are doing that thing i hate and playing really slow.

Do you really think Man U could win the Title, i reckon Chelsea to win again, then Arsenal runners up dont know why. Cant wait till Derby day even though its like right at the end of the Season.

ARsenal should have a good campaign especially with the new emirates stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    u watching the game tonight, tis quite boring at the minute, Liverpool are doing that thing i hate and playing really slow.

Do you really think Man U could win the Title, i reckon Chelsea to win again, then Arsenal runners up dont know why. Cant wait till Derby day even though its like right at the end of the Season.

ARsenal should have a good campaign especially with the new emirates stadium.
    no i dont think they will i was only kidding

Liverpool are the premiership champions this year and we are going to do the double!!!

Only the double, which title do you think Liverpool will win, FA Cup or Europe.
    Last edited by Katy; 25-08-2006 at 16:00.

premiership and champions league i mean youve gotta leave something for chelsea at the end of it like the fa cup cos they have a squad of like superstars but the premiership and the champions league for the 6th time

I reckon Chelsea for the FA cup and i think Spurs have a good chance of winning the UEFA. It would be nice to win both European trophys won by Premiership teams.

Liverpool have a good side what did you think of Hamann when he played last season is he always injury prone or was he waorth the 400 000 we had to pay Bolton.

Thread Information