Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: High School Musical

Random i know but i love 'We're all in this together' - yes okay that may be due to the fact that it was the finale song for the panto, and the song that tish made us dance to... but i still love it. And we are using it for our finale song in our show YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Hmm ive already talked about this with my friends on monday at school, we just thought it would be odd to fit some songs in
    On Disney Channel's website you can also vote for different things that you'd like to happen in the next film like slogans, mascots, name of a book Ryan is reading etc (I've just voted lol)
    Has the poll stopped cos i cant find it.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I can't find it anymore either Abbie - I think they must have stopped the voting, which is confusing as it was still advertised on Disney Channel recently I'm sure....

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    I can't find it anymore either Abbie - I think they must have stopped the voting, which is confusing as it was still advertised on Disney Channel recently I'm sure....
    Awwww No its not fair I hadnt voted

Also found this in the second film:
    Spoiler:
    Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor who organize a talent show at the local golf and country club to which Sharpay, Ryan, and their family belong and where Troy has a summer job as a lifeguard. And Gabriella and Troy are boyfriend and girlfriend!!! They will compete against another country club! Ryan begins to fall for a new girl from the other country club named Aurora Foster. But since the other country club is against The Evans's country club, Sharpay keeps Ryan away from Aurora and Theodore, Aurora's brother, keeps her away from Ryan. In the end, Troy and Gabriella will kiss, Taylor and Chad will kiss, and Ryan and Aurora will kiss!

Thread Information