Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sarah and jason

Wink sarah and jason

i think this topic is getting more and more like romeo and juliet.
    all because of the rivalry between the platts and the grimshaws it seems to mirror the montagues and the capulets.

why dont the parents just face it because its not like sarah or jason are lowlives with no jobs and its obvious they love each other so just let them be
    Maisie Mouse

Marriage licenses

Hmmmm, look what happened to Romeo & Juliet.

Did I miss the bit where Sarah & Jason went to the registrar's office and gave notice to marry and then waited 30 days for no one to object? Do the script writers know you cannot legally arrange a wedding in two weeks? They could ignore reality altogether and get Norris to perform the ceremony in the Rovers.

lol, your thinking of everything Beckie, sure you'll catch the script writers out!

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    all because of the rivalry between the platts and the grimshaws it seems to mirror the montagues and the capulets.

why dont the parents just face it because its not like sarah or jason are lowlives with no jobs and its obvious they love each other so just let them be
    If it is like Romeo and Juliet i hope Sarah and Jason kill themselves can't stand their characters

Quote Originally Posted by shaza

gail and eileen are acting like spoilt little girls. they dont like each other so they seem to think that's a reason for their kids not to be happy. its not fair.

Thumbs down Stupid

I was very dissapointed with the ending, there was shellys and charlies wedding ending in tears and now for sarah and jason............. Its all the sameo boring...............

i thought the ending was horrible corrie should of played the happy ending i did think maybe he might ditch her poor sarah shes not had the best of luck with men has she!! at first i didnt think he would run off because he had booked the wedding and he seemed to really love her maybe he just realised its not what he wanted and they are both to young to settle down. Sarah is going to have along time trying to mend her broken heart yet again. does anyone think jason has left for good i cant see him wanting to go back to the street to face the music of his actions hes going to have gail ranting at him oh no get ready for more arguments NOOO!!!!!! i wouldnt like to be in his shoes having to face everyone knowing that i had jilted sarah i think maybe she will punch him for ditching her that will be funny to see.

I agree i don't usually watch Corrie but i thought i would so i could see the wedding and i must say that it was pants................................ (i thought even corrie could have come up with a better storyline!!!) Sarah is a very pretty girl and no one could get dumped that much!!! or be that unlucky could they! x

Quote Originally Posted by LisaB
    Sarah is a very pretty girl and no one could get dumped that much!!!
    She is also a very annoying girl may I add.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

It makes me laugh that they have created such a stupidly ridiculous character such as sarah, shes 19/20 and has a child, you would think that she would have a more mature head on her shoulders... but no.
    I really wanted them to get married and then they could have had some gritty storylines involving the realities of having to provide for their family, prove their mums wrong and maybe even some bonding between beth and jason. Who knows but that has to be better than the annoying "winning sarah back storyline" which we have seen how many times now?

A: Too many.

Thread Information