Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sarah and jason

I thought it was a really rubbish ending last night, Jason and Sarah were really set on getting married but then we are meant to believe that Jason sent a text and he was unable to go through with the wedding...

Corrie producers had a massive opportunity to give Sarah and Jason a happy ending but they just twisted everything and didn't get them to get married!

I don't normally watch Corrie but thought I would tune in for the wedding now I know why I have stopped watching it............All eposide you saw how loved up Jason was and how he couldn't wait to get marry etc etc, then when the mums turn up he decideds not too, not very realastic they could of shown't that he had some doubts before............

Well it did show him having doubts kind of...when he was talking to Charlie.

the wedding was so unrealistic it was unbelieveable. the pair of them were so loved up on their wedding day that its very hard to believe that as soon as his mum turns up he gets cold feet, - whats that all about.
    the sad thing was eileen was the one left getting all the grief
    Maisie Mouse

so is that the end of jason trying to win sarah back, if it is about time is all i can say
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information