Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom King's Exit (Merged Threads)

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    i hope it is true.
    i can't stand the king family they are sooooooooooooooooo boring
    Not possible with all their "going ons", affairs, shafting, emotion, comedy, drama, plotting/planning, "Business Activites" etc etc. to a name but a few.

Along with the Sugdens and Dingles they are a major part of the back bone of Emmerdale espec with regards to excellent drama.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by EE Rocks
    I hope ALL the Kings go, I really can't stand them, worst family in Emmie.
    They are a major part of Emmerdale's drama and hopefully will be around for a long time to come, minus of course the lovely Tom who unfortunately won't be due to the actor's decision to leave. Still this provides further storylines for the wonderful Kings. If anyone needs booting out it is Scott Windsor!
    Last edited by Babe14; 17-08-2006 at 09:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    If anyone needs booting out it is Scott Windsor!
    Too true. He is a rubbish character who has outlived his usefulness. I actually thought he was rumoured to be leaving.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Too true. He is a rubbish character who has outlived his usefulness. I actually thought he was rumoured to be leaving.
    Not to mention the fact that he has appeared to have lost the ability to speak over the years. I have heard rumours in the past that he was suppose to be leaving but he keeps appearing, haven't heard any recent ones, but lets hope (fingers crossed, kneeling down praying..getting the voodoo doll out...)

Here's a laugh he is up against Jeff Hordley for Emmerdale's bad boy in the inside soap awards!!!

P.S Alan love the new Banner..
    Last edited by Babe14; 17-08-2006 at 13:10.

Here's a laugh he is up against Jeff Hordley for Emmerdale's bad boy in the inside soap awards!!!

P.S Alan love the new Banner..
    You must be joking. I would love to see Cain punching Scott's lights in.

Re the baanner I cant take the credit. I got it from Richie but it sums things up.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

You must be joking. I would love to see Cain punching Scott's lights in.
    If you go onto the ITV site for Emmerdale there is a link there for the awards and they are definitely becoming a joke now as they are aimed towards younger people. The biggest joke of all is that Sadie is up for sexiest female.
    That would be excellent viewing Alan if Cain was to punch Scott's lights in and out before he left! Or maybe Tom could do us that honour before he leaves???

Re the baanner I cant take the credit. I got it from Richie but it sums things up.
    It certainly does.

Well you would say that. Fortunately that isnt going to happen, Love them or loathe them the Kings are an integral part of Britains best soap and will continue to feature in most of the upcoming storylines
    Well they are just really dull, and why do all their storylines revolve around business and money?? I say get rid of all of them Emmerdale.

Quote Originally Posted by EE Rocks
    Well they are just really dull, and why do all their storylines revolve around business and money?? I say get rid of all of them Emmerdale.
    Because they are business people and have money. Like it has been said above Love them/Hate them they will be around for hopefully a very long time and will continue to play a major part in the big storylines.
    Last edited by Babe14; 29-08-2006 at 08:10.

Because they are business people and have money.
    Beat me to it.

yeah, but do we always have to know?? I would just like a different storyline with them, if they are to stay .

Thread Information