Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom King's Exit (Merged Threads)

Exclamation Tom King's Exit (Merged Threads)

Emmerdale star Ken Farrington is quitting the soap.

His character, Tom King will either die by crashing through a church window or being shot dead.

Scriptwriters are chosing his grim exit.

Ken, 70 last night said: ''It's time to move on.''

News Of The World
    Last edited by IntoSoap; 06-08-2006 at 04:59.

If this rumour is true then it is bad news as Tom King is a great character, but I can understand the actor wanting to move on. Can't believe Ken is 70
    Last edited by Babe14; 06-08-2006 at 10:21.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

This would make a great up coming story!

I'd rather see a more satisifying exit then being shot...its being used to much now... JR worked... no others did!

I'd rather see him turn his back on his meddling family, selling home farm to rodney and his buisness to someone else, leaving abroad with all his money, shafting the family, that would be a superb way to go personally.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    I'd rather see him turn his back on his meddling family, selling home farm to rodney and his buisness to someone else, leaving abroad with all his money, shafting the family, that would be a superb way to go personally.
    Tom would never do that to his sons espec Matthew, if anything he would give Matt full control of everything as he is the one whom he is closest too. Tom loves his sons far too much to ever shaft them. Family loyalty is everything to the Kings as the recent House collapse storyline has proved, no matter what the Kings will always stick together. Remember his sons, Matt being the main one, have shafted him in the past over the selling of the Haulage side of the business inorder to get the money for the property development project, still he loves them, still he stands by them, still he forgives them..

Sorry but their family loyalty is whey too strong for betrayal.

I like the idea of the "rumoured" exit for Tom as this will be very emotional, again we would have the Kings standing together and trying to come to terms with their loss.
    I'd prefer the falling through a church window without any foul play, it turning out just to be a tragic accident. Maybe turning Tom into some kind of hero..

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    If this rumour is true then it is bad news as Tom King is a great character, but I can understand the actor wanting to move on. Can't believe Ken is 70
    He's had a busy career. He was in Corrie for over two decades, from the start to 1984. He's also been in Family Affairs. He's going to have to put his feet up!

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    He's had a busy career. He was in Corrie for over two decades, from the start to 1984. He's also been in Family Affairs. He's going to have to put his feet up!
    I remember him well as Billy Walker, can't recall him in Family Affairs must of been when I stopped watching

He deserves to put his feet up now, if that is what he has in mind, as he has provided us with some brillinat acting over the years.
    I will miss him though

Another King down, only the 3 boys left now well apart from Sadie but she's due to leave soon. Sounds good do you think it will be another Who Done It?

Quote Originally Posted by Footie_Chick
    Another King down, only the 3 boys left now well apart from Sadie but she's due to leave soon. Sounds good do you think it will be another Who Done It?
    I hope not, but the Kings do have a lot of enemies right now. Eli is returning and he is a sworn enemy of the Kings, also there is Jack who has devoted his life to making their lives hell.

However if they did go down this route with Tom, then there would be a good follow up storyline afterwards, the boys seeking revenge for the death/murder of their father..
    (I'm hoping that Sadie's exit will be a whodunnit)

Think anyway of Dying will be a good exit, hes had some good storys on Emmerdale.

Thread Information