Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Billy Murray to Return

i heard it was deano, also there was apparently an article in a tv guide that suggested her and sean.

I think that it could be Al. Nice to see Billy Murray back again, but unfortuantely his character was a victim of this character destruction that Enders is intent on doing. He was brilliant when he first came into Enders.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

it will be good to see him back

Smile

I am pleased he is coming back for a few episodes, its great to have the types of episodes, because it gets a chance to clear up some lose ends. They should have done a few of these episodes with Chrissie and Sharon, both who are unlikely to return and off course Michelle. I cant believe that these actors are that busy that they cant fit in a few of these episodes every now and then

Billy Murray interviewed in todays Sun stated that he only agreed to return to EE because he was fed up with them pressurising him to come back and h has asked them to kill off his character. Murray also said he didnt blame Wendy Richards for quitting as the scriptwriters wanted to change her character

What a pity he was axed for the return of the Magnificent Mitchells
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I wonder what his storyline is and what havoc he will cause on the square and I wonder if Good Old Pat will do some prison visits etc/... She seemed to be the only one to speak her mind with Johnny

I read this morning that Johnny will ask Ruby to bring in Sean when she nexts visits. Sean wrangles his way out of it, and secretly goes in unaccompanied. After threatening Sean and being branded 'past it', Johnny punches his cell wall in frustration but then has a heart attack, brought on by his confrontation with Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I read this morning that Johnny will ask Ruby to bring in Sean when she nexts visits. Sean wrangles his way out of it, and secretly goes in unaccompanied. After threatening Sean and being branded 'past it', Johnny punches his cell wall in frustration but then has a heart attack, brought on by his confrontation with Sean.
    so thats how he has his heart attack...well it does make sense

Well the alternative was for his daughter to see him in prison with his pink jumper on and tell him "I don't like your taste in fashion". That would have taken him over the edge, so to speak.

Well it's all over now. Such a shame I live in hope that its all a cover for him to get out of prison and one day he will return to reclaim his crown and finish the Mitchells once and for all!

Thread Information