Thread: -Lo quits the ranch

-Lo quits the ranch

Not sure if I have put this in the right place or not? Apologies if I have not:

Hollywood diva Jennifer Lopez has sensationally walked out of the big-budget remake of Dallas.
    The US TV show was a huge hit on both sides of the Atlantic in the 1980s, and the much-anticipated film looked set to tear up the box office.
    The Latino lovely was set to play Sue Ellen Ewing opposite John Travolta, who is playing Machiavellian oil baron, JR.
    No explanation has been given for her departure from the set, and her people have so far declined to comment.
    The film had previously suffered a hefty blow when the first director quit over "creative differences".
    The original TV series starred Larry Hagman as JR Ewing and Linda Gray as his wife.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

thank the lord for that! J Lo as Sue Ellen would have been dreadful! Bring on Susan Sarandon purlease!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    thank the lord for that! J Lo as Sue Ellen would have been dreadful! Bring on Susan Sarandon purlease!!!
    I'm with you on that one and swap john travolta for Nicolas Cage ar J.R.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    I'm with you on that one and swap john travolta for Nicolas Cage ar J.R.
    agreed! but I reckon Travolta's role is set in stone, hes been the top suggestion all along and he now has the role.. sadly to say I think we will be seeing him as JR

Jesse McCartney has revealed that Jennifer Lopez is expecting her first child.

During a radio interview for Atlanta station Star 94, the singer revealed that his girlfriend Katie Cassidy has signed up to play Lucy Ewing in the new Dallas movie.

When the DJs joked that he could find out why Jennifer Lopez was "fired" from the project though, the 19-year-old singer let a bigger secret slip.

"She didn't get fired. She's pregnant," he replied.

DJ Vikki Locke later told Buzz: "It was kind of a 'Oops, what did I just do?' moment...When the microphones were off, he just looked at the woman with him and asked, 'Was I not supposed to say anything?"

Thread Information