Thread: Toadie and Steph's affair

Toadie and Steph's affair

I read in Inside Soap that Toadie (Ryan Moloney) and Steph (Carla Bonner) embark on an affair after her marriage to Max (Stephen Lovatt) breaks down. Is this true? If I'm in the wrong section can someone tell me?

WHAT!?!?!

Surely not what a strange couple that would be.

That is a really really stupid idea, more stupid than the paul and lyn idea

that does seem really rather odd...but it could be good...

Just read my copy of Inside Soap, and I have to say I am surprised that something is going to happen between these two, but to tell you the truth I have always liked this pairing, not into Max/Steph that much, never was, though i thought Drew would have been perfect for her

Oh god no!! Thats just too strange.

I dont think its that strange really i think its quite a good pairing. Better then Toadie and Dee, toadie and Sindi, Steph and Max. I think it will be interesting if it does air.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    I dont think its that strange really i think its quite a good pairing. Better then Toadie and Dee, toadie and Sindi, Steph and Max. I think it will be interesting if it does air.
    I loved Toadie and Dee. They were a great couple as are Max and Steph and its rediculous considering how much time and effort they've put into these two, constantly emphasizing how they cannot live without eachother if they are going to make steph have an affair. Her and Toadie are def not a good pairing romantically, although I like them as friends.
    I think this is par for the course for neighbours these days though. If they split up Max and Steph there will be hardly any couples on the show and considering this is supposed to be a soap about families in suburbia then the show has lost all meaning!

Quote Originally Posted by amyhalec
    I loved Toadie and Dee. They were a great couple as are Max and Steph and its rediculous considering how much time and effort they've put into these two, constantly emphasizing how they cannot live without eachother if they are going to make steph have an affair. Her and Toadie are def not a good pairing romantically, although I like them as friends.
    I think this is par for the course for neighbours these days though. If they split up Max and Steph there will be hardly any couples on the show and considering this is supposed to be a soap about families in suburbia then the show has lost all meaning!
    totally agree, it's a load of rubbish. y mum loves neighbours, she'll be rather put out
    Last edited by Jada-GDR; 09-08-2006 at 19:09.

Thread Information