Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Learner Drivers Thread

The Official Learner Drivers Thread

Heya guys i thought it would be a good idea to make an official thread for members to post information on their lessons/tests, and for other members to pass on advice to them etc.

I've just started my lessons and was wondering what books and cd roms youd all recommend for my theory and hazard perception tests.

Buy the offcial DSA cd rom from woolworths its about £10 and had everything you need. All of the questions are the exact same ones as in your test. IT makes it much easier when you practiced that question the night before

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    Buy the offcial DSA cd rom from woolworths its about £10 and had everything you need. All of the questions are the exact same ones as in your test. IT makes it much easier when you practiced that question the night before
    thanks for that cornishbabe ill look out for that next time im in northfield!

i have to aggree the cd roms are really good, i would never have passed without them especially the hazard preception one!!!!

so how much does it cost to take the hazard perecpetion and theorey test these days?

eeerrrmmmm..........

.............................i think it is around £23:00 ish if you go on the dvla website it should give you all the info you need, thats how i booked my last 2 driving tests

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    so how much does it cost to take the hazard perecpetion and theorey test these days?
    Can't remember the exact amount, but its a doddle to pass.

I had to do the theory and hazard perception for my motorbike test. Theory questions are on the official DSA CD (get it from your libraray, or a second hand copy of ebay). Hazard perception is a bit more tricky. I had trouble with it as I always read the road ahead, so when I clicked it was too fast. So I would count to 2 and click again.

and remeber if you click too many times you fail!!

i managed to get a better score than my driving instructor on the hazard preception test!!!!

If you fail your test by driving too close to cars....you need glasses!!!
    Worked for me...lol

Thread Information