Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Learner Drivers Thread

every lesson its always someething different that goes wrong!! its soo infuriating and whenever is ee another car i lose the plot completely which is ALL the time!!!

Im sure it will cllick eventually, ive only had 3 lessons this time round and the other lessons were a long time ago! I was better at pulling away today so hopefully next weeek pulling in will go better!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (25-11-2010), Siobhan (25-12-2011)

It will get better eventually, I had over a year of things going right then wrong. Good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Katy (18-12-2010)

so not had lesson in a long time but recently changed my instructor and things are going a lot better already! Today was my 4th with him and i had the best lesson ive had so far. We went on main roads, roundabouts, there was traffic and roadworks and everything it was proper driving! Felt really weird! if got up to 40 mph on the dual carriageway, looking forward to next week!

Glad things are going better for you Katy. I changed my instructor twice, if I'd have stuck with my original one I fear I'd still be having lessons now!

My driving instructor is the most patience of people... never shouts, never gets angry and is really concerned if I get upset when I don't get thing right... I am finding it really hard as it is all in German and I have to translate in my heads so generally have a 5 second delay to his instructions...
    Super Mod

im struggling enough doing it in english Siobhan!!!

but i agree about the patience! i could never do it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (26-12-2011)

I am glad it is not just me.... hats of to anyone who can drive.. it is not bloody easy to learn
    Super Mod

Today was not a good driving day... sometimes I feel like such a dumbass.. loads of people drive, loads learn to drive so why after so long I just can't get the hang of driving.... my head is melted with everything...
    Super Mod

Don't get down Shiv. I failed 3 times when I was in Glasgow, only passed when I moved to Gibraltar. All I can say is don't over think it. You probably can drive already but because you have to think about what you are doing you become nervous.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (14-01-2012)

I think that is is.. thanks moonie... Yesterday I was just so annoyed.. I had to take the first exit out of a roundabout.. was in 3rd gear, had to change to second, turn and indicate.. the instructor said I was late with the indication and I just thought I am not a friken octopuss that can turn, change gear and indicate in a second... Next time I will just drive and do what I can...
    Super Mod

Thread Information