Thread: Love Island 2006

Love Island 2006

I can't see anywhere open to discuss this years Love Island. Maybe people have tired of it already. but for those who haven't here is the place to come to discuss the goings on on the Fijian island.

Yay Chris Brosnan stays on the island and off goes Aussie chick Emily, after less than a week mingling with our celebs.

The tension between model Sophie Anderton and actor Paul Danan (who returned to the island this year after appearing on the 1st series "Celebrity Love Island") is constantly growing. One minute you think they're getting on and the next a little thing can blow everything out of proportion.

A few nights ago Sophie had a go at Paul for drinking and claiming that he understood how she felt because he was in the same boat as her, being a recovering alcoholic. Which I guess is understandable, but sometimes she can go a little too far - whether it's for attention or if she is genuinly a very needy person is something I've yet to come to a conclusion about without actually having met her myself.

She even denied her feelings for ex-Boyzone band member Shane Lynch. "Apparently I'm in love with Shane. Well that's news to me," she said after her slanging match with Paul.

I think Lee Otway (Bombhead in Hollyoaks) is the only guy not to have been left when it came to the girls pairing up with the guys. And Kelly (ex-Eternal) for the girls.

And tonight (Sunday 30th July) sees another shock eviction. Question is can Chris survive this one, and has he already used up his 9 lives?
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 30-07-2006 at 01:49.
    The Connor family line up on the Corrie cobbles

Who is left on Love Island (The Girls)

The guys left on Love Island

There is Dennis Rodman too - but I think he's only there a couple of weeks to stir things up. And then he'll leave - with the celebs still wondering who the *itc* is (he accused one of the girls of being a bich - can't say the word, but you know what I mean).

Brendan disgusted by celebs

Brendan Cole has described his fellow Love Island contestants as "scum bags".

The ballroom dancer admitted that he is disgusted by the reluctance of the others to clean up after themselves.

"I have had enough of this bull*******," he ranted in the Beach Hut. "I cooked dinner last night and the deal is if you cook you do not clean up. People take the p***, they are not cleaning up after themselves, it is a joke. I am living with a bunch of *******ing scum bags.

"Lee is an absolute scum bag when it comes to cleaning up and looking after this place, he doesn't do a thing, he just disrupts it, and he doesn't lift a finger. He's the lovely boy of the camp and everyone loves him but I don't. We will be friends when we leave here but he is a *******ing little *******. Somebody has wiped Lee's a*** his whole life. He is against everything I stand for."

"We call this the B***h Hut not the Beach Hut," he added.

Emma & Eve (twins) arrive on island

Love Island's male celebrities have been introduced to two new arrivals.

Identical twins Emma and Eve were smuggled into the Secret Suite during Friday night's eviction and were given 24 hours to watch the other contestants. During this time, each of the boys took it in turns to visit the twins but were asked to make up a reason to explain their absence.

First up was former Hollyoaks actor Paul Danan, who had spoken about his wish for more girls following Emily Scott's departure.

"Are you two lap dancers?" he asked.

"Do we look like lap dancers?" the girls replied.

"No you look great!" Paul said. "I feel very horny and I think we should dim the lights now."

Once Paul had left and Chris Brosnan had arrived, Emma explained, "The thing is we want to have fun. It's new to us, we are single and we are looking to meet people."

After being promised by Lee Otway that there are lots of single men on the resort, Emma admitted, "We only date the same guy, that's why we are single."
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 30-07-2006 at 19:29.

Kielty warned over Gascoigne comments

Love Island host Patrick Kielty has landed himself in hot water after criticising Sheryl Gascoigne's parenting skills, the Daily Star claims today.

The Irishman was apparently warned about comments made on ITV2 spin-off show Aftersun when the topic of Bianca's behaviour in the shower with Leo Ihenacho was brought up.

Presenters Matt Brown and Jayne Middlemiss apologised to Sheryl, a guest on the show, for showing the footage, but Patrick said, "I'm not apologising. Why should we apologise? We're only showing the behaviour.

"You should apologise, not us. The way Mary Kielty brought me up you would not catch me in the shower... with Leo."

A show source revealed, "There were audible gasps from the presenters and the crew when Paddy started going off on one. It must be his strict Irish upbringing. But people on set were a bit shocked. Producers sat down with him after the show but Paddy has a strong mind. He'll say pretty much what he thinks straight away."

Sheryl told the newspaper, "What can I say about all this? I'm sure Patrick is paid to be controversial. But I am happy to take 50% of the responsibility - along with Leo's mum!"

Shayne Lynch's wife requirements list

Shane Lynch has described his list of strict requirements for a future wife.

The former Boyzone star told his fellow Love Island contestants that he would not want a partner who had posed naked or in bikinis.

"I don't want other people to have naked pictures of her," he explained, adding that he would feel the same way about photos with her ex-boyfriends and from her past.

"If you're okay with that you can be with me, if you're not, you can't be with me," he added. "I don't have any. You guys can hang them on your walls for all I care. I'm just talking about the woman who's being with me. I'm not saying how everyone has to be. The woman who's going to be with me will know that."

Speaking about the model's crush on Shane, Brendan Cole commented, "Sophie really was barking up the wrong tree wasn't she."

"Certainly was," Shane agreed.

After Brendan and Kelle Bryan warned him that his strict rules could result in him missing out on true love, Shane disagreed, explaining, "You search for the one who ticks all the boxes. Who embraces who you are."

Surprisie eviction

Don't forget folks that in tonights edition of Love Island (around 10pm Itv1 start) there will be a surprise eviction. By that they usually mean that the islanders don't know there is a 2nd eviction - but we do!!!! I hope Chris stays though, because he's always so close at being voted off the island.
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 30-07-2006 at 19:35.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Theres is already a sticky for Celebrity Love Island here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=57461

Thread Information