Thread: Week 33

Week 33

'Compromises' : Connie tells Elliot that her husband, Michael, has been offered a job in Stockholm and she is considering relocating there. Elliot does everything in his power to make her reconsider. It is not until they work together to save a young girl that Connie shows signs of reluctance to leave.
    After a sleepless night, Tricia and Mark receive good news regarding Tricia's treatment. However, Mark is shocked when Tricia says she wants a break from chemotherapy.
    Meanwhile, Kyla and Harvey have a successful session with the mediator but past issues end up causing arguments. Kyla loses her temper and tells Harvey she will see him in court.

I can't believe that Connie is even considering moving with Michael, after what he did... I thought she was better than that lol!
    Aww Tricia can't have a break
    Who is Harvey?

this is completely out of character, connie wouldnt even give michael the time of day after the position he put her in, she isnt big on second chances

Yeah exactly, that's what I was thinking. Although maybe he like feeds her this crap story of 'how he's changed' and stuff, and I think she probably still loves him, and you could tell from when it ended last time that she did love him, so she's probably just blinded. Methinks anyway!

she does still love him afterall she was exactly jumping for joy when her divorce papers came through

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    I can't believe that Connie is even considering moving with Michael, after what he did... I thought she was better than that lol!
    Aww Tricia can't have a break
    Who is Harvey?
    Harvey is Kyla's ex who's the policeman.

he is the one that said he is going to get custody of there son

thank you ems for making the banner

Thread Information