Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Claire and her post-natal depression

Its a good storyline but hopefully they will do it slowly and sensibly and not rush into carting her off,thats not something that would happen unless the children were in danger i suppose.

Presumably though if this does happen it won't do Ashley any favours re Joshua. Matt Ramsden could use it as an excuse to try and get custody.

Personally I don't like the Peacocks at all and therefore the idea of a major storyline coming up involving them doesn't thrill me at all.

Thanks for the link
    Blimey it's going to get really bad then,it a good subject to highlight sadly many new mum's have to deal with post natal depression on many levels.

Is Claire lying baout her mum havign cancer.

I dont like the peacocks either. The storyline is crazy as Claire used to be a nanny as she loved children. Now she has her own baby I thought she woudl be over the moon but she cant wait to get back to work as a taxi driver and doesnt enjoy looking after the little one all day. I know she is meant to be suffering with post natal depression but it seems to me that being a full-time mum is more tiring, stressful, exhausting and challenging than she thought and leaves little time for yourself.... Its different than being a nanny as you cna give them back at the end fo the day but being a mother is a full-time job.....

Unable to reach his wife, Ashley keeps trying to force her to bond with their baby, with disastrous consequences. So disastrous that Claire is able to catch him off guard by pushing baby Peacock's pram into the path of an oncoming car! Ashley leaps to his son's rescue and averts a tragedy but now it's clear that Claire is in need of serious help, will Ashley put his marriage on the line to ensure she accepts treatment?

http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=2184

any guesses?

I read on the ITV site that the dr has "shocking news" to give ashley after claire has been admitted to hospital.

anyone know if she and baby get DNA test? what if she's been right about Thomas not being hers?
    I know the story line is supposed to be about baby-blues...but thought this "could" happen (?)

http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=430
    Last edited by alvinsduckie; 11-09-2006 at 21:03.

Thread Information