Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else been to Albert Square?

Anyone else been to Albert Square?

I was just wondering if anyone else had ever been to the EE set?

Both my parents worked at the BBC, so as they knew people, they took me there a few years back. It was sooo unreal. We didn't ask permission, me adn my sister just started walking around the square, and someone spotted us on the web cam, so a sercurity guard came and chucked us off. It was hilerious. We were taken to the place where they keep the "Rooms" i remember seeing Paulines front rrom and kitchen, and the cafe, but they were filming with some of the others. THe rest i cant remember. We then went to the props room. We saw all of Pats earings (she has sooo many) and all of the banners and everything that has been in the Vic. It was like a warehouse, and i remembered so much. Happy memories....

I met a few of the actors and stuff but thats a whole other story...

I too have been to the lot as in is know,I went with my mum and a few other women back in I think 1994.It was a offical open day and the place was packed.We got to see the set of pats kitchen and many other rooms,It shows how long ago it was, cos they had the Jacksons living room on display.we saw the props dept too I was amazed how much stuff they had.all maked out with dots teapot,pats photos etc.I will never forget it.We had a lovely day,and got to walk in the alloments too. we got to met Simon (remember him) Nigel and grant.My mum loved her EE.we tried to go again but because they film move then two episodes a week,they stopped the open days and you can only go if you win a tour.........or if you sneek in

i would love to go the set of eastenders you lucky lucky people!!

Do they still have open days do you think?

Ooh lucky people, id love to go

I've been to the EE set!

Yeah, my dad works there and has taken me there twice just to see the set and stuff, the last time I went was about a year ago, it was amazing. We were just looking at the fowler's living room when I spotted Nigel Harman in the flesh! I was a few metres away from him and didn't get to talk to him as he was filming, but he's so fine! Lol! xx

I wish i could go....*sniff*
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

i want to visit the set

me too!!!!!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Yeah, i used to work there, its really small compared to what you see on telly!
    Last edited by daisy38; 09-05-2005 at 15:42.

Thread Information