Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Most Emotional Scene EVER.

Baby Grace dying

Dawn dying from Leukemia

Luke's rape ordeal

That was so sad. Dawn and Jambo on the boat in the middle of the River Dee, talk about tugging on the heartstrings. Hollyoaks did a brilliant job.

Definetly baby Grace dying! It was soooo sad!

When I say this, I don't mean emotional as in really sad, just emotional as in it made me feel something

Spoiler:
    Last nights E4 episode (which everyone can see tonight [Friday] on E4) was probably the best episode I ever saw, and "emotional" I guess because it's horrible even imagining what it must be like for Zoe, all her friends turning against her and she doesn't even know why, feeling all sleepy for no apparent reason, seeing all the texts and not remembering sending them... it's not sad, but it kinda tugs on your heart, know what I mean? (no? oh well )

But I thought the fire was pretty emotional (in a sad way this time )

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR View Post
    When I say this, I don't mean emotional as in really sad, just emotional as in it made me feel something

Spoiler:
    Last nights E4 episode (which everyone can see tonight [Friday] on E4) was probably the best episode I ever saw, and "emotional" I guess because it's horrible even imagining what it must be like for Zoe, all her friends turning against her and she doesn't even know why, feeling all sleepy for no apparent reason, seeing all the texts and not remembering sending them... it's not sad, but it kinda tugs on your heart, know what I mean? (no? oh well )

But I thought the fire was pretty emotional (in a sad way this time )
    I get what you mean You feel like shouting at them to be nicer to Zoe and realise Will's a physco!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss View Post
    Mine has to be when Mandy walked in and found that baby Grace was dead. When she carried her lifeless body into the lounge and was screaming really sent shivers up my spine. Then when the paramedics carried her tiny little body out of the flat into the ambulance, I cried.

It was a well acted sceen especially from Sarah Dunn.
    OMG that was so chilling. I remember the part where she ran down the city steps with Grace in her arms screaming Tony's name. One of the best bits of acting I have EVER seen, absolutely top class. The music and everything all fitted in so well. Brilliant episode that was, definitely my favourite from last year.

Last edited by Chris_2k11; 26-04-2007 at 23:32.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information