Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TV tot has downs

TV tot has downs

It has been reported in todays Sun that Honey & Billy's baby will have Downs Syndrome when Honey gives birth on the day of their 3rd attempt at getting married.
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 22-07-2006 at 10:27.

Sig dedicated to Charley

aaawww thats a shame...but good for bringing awareness - where did you read this

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    aaawww thats a shame...but good for bringing awareness - where did you read this
    I think 'today's SUN' gives it away!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Have found the article here in todays sun

Well done to Eastenders for highlighting this. Have any other soaps covered this issue yet??
    Last edited by Jojo; 22-07-2006 at 12:11.

While i think it is great Eastenders are useing this for a story i dont agree it should be Honey's baby, they have had 2 (soon to be 3) disasterous attempts at getting married what else will they have to go through, they have only been a couple for about a year maybe a bit less and they already have had enough to make a spin off about them (okay maybe not but you know what i mean)

Though i do say well done to them for doing it, i hope the rest of the soaps dont decide to copy them in a few months this story could bring back their badly fallen ratings.

Sig dedicated to Charley

This is going to be a really good storyline- very sad though!

but i think its the wrong family to bring it into what with -

billy, having all the greif with little mo and freddie

honey, having her mum die

and having bad weddings.

it just seems like too much tragity for one family to cope with!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Who else in EE at the moment could have a Downs baby though ?? I think its great that they are doing this and with Honey and Billy too. There is no one else in Walford that are in a relationship "stable" enough for a pregnancy and whilst they've had 3 disastrous attempts at getting married already, it will show that having a Downs baby isn't a bad thing, its nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about and its something that anyone of any age can go through. Shes 30 so is at an age where the likelihood of having a Downs baby starts increasing. And because Honey and Billy want this child so much, I think they are the best couple to portray this through.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Who else in EE at the moment could have a Downs baby though ?? I think its great that they are doing this and with Honey and Billy too. There is no one else in Walford that are in a relationship "stable" enough for a pregnancy and whilst they've had 3 disastrous attempts at getting married already, it will show that having a Downs baby isn't a bad thing, its nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about and its something that anyone of any age can go through. Shes 30 so is at an age where the likelihood of having a Downs baby starts increasing. And because Honey and Billy want this child so much, I think they are the best couple to portray this through.
    Yeh i agree with that to an extent but i think they have been through so much in the short time they have been together, how much can one couple take but i do agree with you though about Honey and Billy being the best fitted couple, i think alot of people like Billy and Honey so they will really feel for them in this and probably understand it because they are a couple you want to watch go through it.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Have found the article here in todays sun

Well done to Eastenders for highlighting this. Have any other soaps covered this issue yet??

brookside covered this with max's little girl alice

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    brookside covered this with max's little girl alice
    Max Farnham? I didnt know his daughter had downs

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information