Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Stories?

Question Christmas Stories?

While i was on holiday, i saw a show with Lucy Pargeter, who plays Chastity Dingle. She said that at Christmas 3 people are leaving, and theres going to be a kidnap story going on.

I dont know if this is true or not (hence why its in the rumour mill), but if it were, then the kidnap story must be around Chastity and that family, because otherwise isn't it a bit early for them to know about the Christmas stories? 5 months before xmas seems a bit OTT.

They'd know who was leaving, as they would've quit already. She did seem very coy about if shewas leaving or not... she just said that she was contracted untill December, and then she'll see what happens.

So what do you reckon? Who'll leave, and whats this kidnap story all about (If its true, mind)?

sounds like a good storyline....cant wait if its actually happening!!!!

oh and abi dont mention christmas so early in the year almost fell off my seat seeing that!!!!

Emmerdale actress Lorraine Chase has decided to quit the Yorkshire-based soap after four years in the role.

Lorraine, who plays the Dales' Steph Stokes, will bow out at the end of the year in a storyline which ensures closure for the character.

Steph is leaving so around christmas.

The actor playing Jimmy King is also rumoured to be leaving.

She was very carefull to say "leaving" and not "dying" during the show. She looked like she was really trying to choose her words carefully, even though she said that shes already said too much.

Wouldn't mind if Jimmy left, but i'd prefer it to be some huge senstational story with a great charcter, as Emmerdale does them really well (in other words, not him!).

And yeah i agree Luna, it is a bit early to be thinking about it, aint it?!

i am so disappointed that jimmy didnt die the other day....he really is getting to be deadwood in there?? really what is the point of him?? sadie should have hit im either a few more times or alot harder in my opinion

Speculation Speculation Speculation, why don't we just wait and find out nearer the time, save everyone wondering about it. Like im starting to do already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopes
    Speculation Speculation Speculation, why don't we just wait and find out nearer the time, save everyone wondering about it. Like im starting to do already.

I totally agree with you there Hopes

Bit too early for all this folks.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Well i have heard about a kidnap storyline but it must happen before christmas as it involved
    Spoiler:
    Sadie and Cain and both these characters are due to leave before then

I read this in "Whats on Tv" today.

I read somewhere that Cain takes the rap for Sam re Alice so I presumed he would be leaving by going to prison. Anyone else heard this?

Thread Information