View Poll Results: Which method do you prefer?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Waxing

9 20.00%
  • Shaving

28 62.22%
  • Creams (Immac etc)

7 15.56%
  • Au Natrel

1 2.22%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Shave, Wax or Cream

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Em the morrocans do that,, and I am thinking of letting this woman do mine and see if I like the results,, will report in,, just the eye brows mind u,,
    Let me know Jodi, but I think I'll just stick with the waxing - I'm so used to it now, doesn't hurt a bit, and I'd rather get it all ripped off at once, than one by one

I couldnt vote, I am so lucky for some weird reason, even doctor doesnt know way,but since I had the change, I dont grow hair on my legs or under my arms. So lovely not to have the worry of what method to use.

Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    I couldnt vote, I am so lucky for some weird reason, even doctor doesnt know way,but since I had the change, I dont grow hair on my legs or under my arms. So lovely not to have the worry of what method to use.
    I've always been that way with my underarms People are so bugged by it! My legs only need doing every 3 months or so, its just my eyebrows and bikini area that require that small amount of waxing - how lucky are we

Mr Humphries has to have a back, sack and crack wax every now and then just to keep him smoooooooth !
    Last edited by Mr Humphries; 28-10-2006 at 11:58.

just wondering, does anyone know how long on average a bikini wax will last. I'm going away in 12 days and cant take a razor on the plane. So im considering it.

I've just started epilating, and have to admit i much prefer that. It lasts longer and you do get used to the pain. Though not advised for bikini area...it made me bleed when i tried, so never again!

I normally use the creams as they are easiest and the results are quite good but on Tuesay for the first time i am getting waxed so depending on how that is of what i will use on the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornishbabe View Post
    just wondering, does anyone know how long on average a bikini wax will last. I'm going away in 12 days and cant take a razor on the plane. So im considering it.
    When I have a bikini wax, its normally every 6ish weeks Em. Although you will tend to get regrowth after a few days.

Razors can go in the hold in your main luggage still though aren't they? I know they were last year when I went to NY.

I'm not too sure, if they can I'll stick to shaving I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornishbabe View Post
    I'm not too sure, if they can I'll stick to shaving I think.
    I'm pretty sure you can put things like that in your hold luggage, just not in your hand - check out the airlines policy online Em to confirm or give them a call

Thread Information