Thread: Lorraine Chase to bow out at end of the year :(

Lorraine Chase to bow out at end of the year :(

Emmerdale actress Lorraine Chase has decided to quit the Yorkshire-based soap after four years in the role.

Lorraine, who plays the Dales' Steph Stokes, will bow out at the end of the year in a storyline which ensures closure for the character.

Of her decision to leave, the actress said: "Four years ago Steve Frost, our then producer of Emmerdale, presented me with a complex character. I have enjoyed greatly the challenge he set. I hope Steph's fans will agree, she was an unpredictable and intriguing crazy lady and I loved her but there is only so much a good girl can do!

"I have decided to leave Steph to her fate and re-unite with friends and family and get a life. Thank you Emmerdale and thank you all our lovely viewers."

Series Producer, Kathleen Beedles added: "After four years of fantastic stories we are very sorry that Lorraine will be leaving, but are excited about the terrific storyline that is coming up for her."

I think this may have already been posted. And four years?! No way has it been that long has it? I thought it had been about 3 at the most..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Already posted and being discussed here

Closing...

Thread Information