Thread: Will they, or won’t they?

Will they, or won’t they?

Corrie bosses are determined to keep us poor muggles guessing over whether Sarah Louise Platt and Jason Grimshaw get married. The tricksy blighters have filmed not one – but two – different endings to the nuptials.

In the first, Jason asks the registrar if he can nip to the loo, seconds before they’re due to tie the knot – and then does a runner (boo!). In the second ending, they marry and enjoy a tender kiss (hurrah!). A smug Coronation Street source declared: “We only do this when the situation is big enough and we don’t want people knowing what happens. A final decision will be made days before transmission.”

As any soap fan worth their salt knows, Tina O’Brien and Ryan Thomas, who play the young lovers, are an item in real life. “They are madly in love as a real-life couple so they found the scenes really funny,” an insider revealed. No doubt Sarah Lou will be laughing on the other side of her face, if and when she finds herself jilted at the altar.

Source: Daily Mirror

I don't think they will. I think Sarah's doubts will trigger Jason to have them and back out of the wedding.

they don't it wa in all about soap mag apprently Jason escapes through the window in the toilet. Then he later texts Sarah saying that he is sorry he can't through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    they don't it wa in all about soap mag apprently Jason escapes through the window in the toilet. Then he later texts Sarah saying that he is sorry he can't through with it.
    oh my gosh really! god thats awful i feel so sorry for sarah

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    I read they had filmed 2 endings - one with Jason esaping through the window and the other where they get married and they weren't going to decide which to show until 2 days before to keep the public guessing...

It's really good that they have filmed two different endings but i honestly think they will transmit the one with Sarah and Jason not getting married and Jason doing a runner, i think that would be a good conclusion to the storyline.

I personally hope they don't get married. I'm not a fan of the couple.

i like them as a couple and personally myself i think the wedding wont go ahead, because lets face it sarah has always just been a replacement for violet he never got over her.

i like the fact that even tina o'brian and ryan thomas dont know the final ending it makes it more exciting
    Maisie Mouse

even if they dont get it together they could stay as a couple-who knows

i hope sarah and Jason get married they can be really funny with her throwing tantrums and him trying to be the big lad all the time, they take me to the fair!
    Soapy Dream :

Thread Information