Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corries Shock Plot

Corries Shock Plot

Corrie’s shock plot
    We were devastated when we heard that Shelley Unwin was kissing goodbye to the cobbles of Weatherfield – but our tears have miraculously dried after a little bird told us she’s set to return.

And that’s not all, dear readers. When the long-suffering barmaid comes back for mum Bev’s wedding to Fred Elliott, she drops a massive bomb-Shelley: she’s pregnant! And it gets even better – for the father of Shell's unborn child is none other than her bullying ex, Charlie Stubbs.

“The news stuns everyone and many struggle to deal with the aftermath for months,” an excited soap insider revealed. “It’s a real shocker – one of the all-time great storylines that Coronation Street has become famous for.” You can say that again!

Last week, Corrie fans were shocked to see Shelley succumb to Charlie’s charms one final time. But the barmaid left with her head held high (sort of) – after telling Charlie’s girlfriend Tracy exactly what happened between them. Hmmm... little does Tracy know, the worst is yet to come.

Source: Daily Mirror
    Last edited by kayla05; 18-07-2006 at 14:43.

Wow now that is something i did something simmilar in my soap Exeter in the script section

what i can believe she is pregant, i wonder if she will it keep even though she knows it is Charlies.
    i wonder keep it after what he did

Very interesting stuff. When does Bev and Fred, I say, Fred get hitched cos hasn't Shelley just slept with him? (meaning slept with Charlie, not Fred! Lets not go there, I say, lets not go there! )

Sounds good. I hasdn't even realised that she had left in the first place lol! At last she's getting a storyline which has the potential to make her a more significant character.

sounds like a good twist - although knowing how Charlie feels about Kids and his attitude towards Amy you have to wonder how bothered he will be

He'll probably only be bothered because he knows he will upset some people by being around as they know how badly he treated Shelley when they were together initially.

It will be great to see Shelley return revealing she's pregnant with Charlie's baby! A great twist i think and Shelley may have the last laugh this time if she does return.....

Yeah, I can't imagine any court giving him any rights after what he did to Shelley when they were together. If she really wants to hurt him she might say he can see the baby and then not let him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Yeah, I can't imagine any court giving him any rights after what he did to Shelley when they were together. If she really wants to hurt him she might say he can see the baby and then not let him.
    Do you think Charlie would want anything to do with Shelley's baby though? I mean look at what Charlie's like towards Amy. When Tracy first moved in with him, he only wanted her to move in and not Amy.

Thread Information