Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News on Alice

News on Alice

Ever since she received the devastating diagnosis that her cancer was terminal, Alice Dingle has been accepting she’s going to die.

She’s been trying to prepare her heartbroken family for the inevitable and has been steadily succumbing to the disease. But as Alice lives out her final days there’s going to be even worse times ahead for those she leaves behind.

With the pain and suffering she’s enduring getting worse and worse, Alice is going to put her husband Sam in a very difficult position as she begs him to end her life. And with the devastated Dingle trying to decide whether to help his wife, there’s going to be some ethical questions raised over whether or not Sam should let nature take its course. But when Alice does die and there’s question marks over what actually happened, the Dingles are in for a nightmare as the authorities start asking questions

(from itv website)

oppps

wrong name at the begining of that thread sorry i ment alice

omg this sounds so sad - this happens in the next few weeks doesnt it. **goes to buy supply of tissues**

Emmerdale have the right idea. Putting all the tragedy together round the same time. They have given Kleenexsome great business.

I'll definitely be tuning in. Feel so sorry for Sam in all of this as he seems to be left on the sidelines in most things whilst the rest of the clan take control.

This sounds so sad. I will definetly be feeling sorry for Sam when these scenes are shown....poor Sam, i don't know how he would cope without Alice and helping her to die. I hope the authorities don't find out, Sam doesn't deserve to get in trouble. I will definetly be tuning in for these scenes.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    So far this week its been getting very sad already, seeing how quickly she is starting to go downhill - its certainly going to be a tear jerker that I'll be tuning in for.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    So far this week its been getting very sad already, seeing how quickly she is starting to go downhill - its certainly going to be a tear jerker that I'll be tuning in for.
    Yes I was so shocked to see how much she had deteriorated in such a short space of time. Brilliant acting.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Yes excellent acting from the actress who plays Alice and not forgetting the actor who plays Sam, whom is going to have a very hard time ahead of him dealing with the series of events both before and after.

Spoiler:
    Alice asks Sam to help end her life. After a heart to heart with Marlon he agrees and they obtain morphin via Eli. Sam and Alice are alone and Sam fills the syringe. He struggles with it so Alice does it herself.
    Ashley suspects euthanasia and the Dingles do their best to conceal the truth.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

She really looks ill as well.

Great stuff Emmerdale/Ursula.

Thread Information