Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First tooth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Liam now has his fave game, of rolling into the kitchen and then opening the cupboards - I close them, he opens them, I close them, he opens them etc etc lol

I just can't believe he's 8 months already though Time goes far too quickly
    Oh Ben does that too, but ben is now standing so can reach in and take everything out too.. His other favourite game is pushing stuff across the floor, unfortunately they are wooden
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Oh Ben does that too, but ben is now standing so can reach in and take everything out too.. His other favourite game is pushing stuff across the floor, unfortunately they are wooden
    Oh crumbs! Luckily at the mo, Liam hasn't found the cupboards with anything in them yet, just the one that contains the dishwasher and the washing machine, so I think hes maybe confused that behind the door is another door lol Hopefully he will carry on trying to work that out, before realising there are cupboards with things actually inside them

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Oh crumbs! Luckily at the mo, Liam hasn't found the cupboards with anything in them yet, just the one that contains the dishwasher and the washing machine, so I think hes maybe confused that behind the door is another door lol Hopefully he will carry on trying to work that out, before realising there are cupboards with things actually inside them
    aww give it time and he will then you will be in for it

thank you ems for making the banner

Marley's favourite game was let's see how many things can you throw down the toilet. If any thing from car keys, mobile phones and purses or wallets were placed on the coffee table and she got her sticky little fingers on them they were down the loo before you could blink.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Shannon goes around in her walker opening cupboard doors too.
    She wont stay still when you change her bum now,always twisting and turning,drives me mad!!
    Wont be long for liam crawling em's,shannon started rocking back and forth,did it for a day or three then crawled.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Also going through the stage of finding the tiniest thing on the floor and in the mough it goes!

Liam is having that temper tantrum stage too - if you take something off of him, he starts shouting and crying. He can stop that lark straight away lol

Looked at Liam this morning, he smiled with 2 upper teeth and now 3 (!) lower teeth! They are all just spring out from nowhere!

Awwwwww!! Go Liam!! xXx

And when you cuddle him and go "awwww" I've taught him to go "awwww" back and hug you tight

Thread Information