Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First tooth!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Talking First tooth!!!

Had to post cos I'm so chuffed.

Looking at Liam this morning playing with him and he's first tooth has suddenly appeared Its his bottom left one and although I can see 6 tops and 4 bottoms through his gums, this one has finally broken through but hes not been in any pain, just smiling, laughing and dribbling (just like his brothers did, although a lot later than them)

Just happy and wanted to post it lol

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Had to post cos I'm so chuffed.

Looking at Liam this morning playing with him and he's first tooth has suddenly appeared Its his bottom left one and although I can see 6 tops and 4 bottoms through his gums, this one has finally broken through but hes not been in any pain, just smiling, laughing and dribbling (just like his brothers did, although a lot later than them)

Just happy and wanted to post it lol

go liam!!!

told you youll wake up and hell just be grinning back at you in his cot like this>>>>

Well Done Liam

Yay, bless him, Hayden has got 2 little teeth down the bottom and 2 at the top nearly ready to come through.
    Liam will be able to have a big toothy grin soon Emz

Awww yay Good ole' Liam
    Love the visual there Debs... I'm now imagining Liam actually looking like that
    And oo Hayden has 2 teeth already...wasn't he born after Liam...is Hayden early..or Liam late lol!

Both, i think Liam is late and hayden is early! Haydens gonna be like his sister, early with everything, coz he is rolling from one side of the room to thre other now, so funny to watch, he get's onto his side and then it's a bit like *timber* as he rolls all the way over! lol

Liam isn't late - some babies are born with teeth, others don't cut their first ones till their over a year old. There isn't a set time for the first ones to appear, but on average the first ones arrive around 4-5 months old. Ciaran had cut 4 by 20 weeks, Stephen 4 by 22 weeks. Please no one take this the wrong way, but I really dislike it when children are compared to each other. Stephen walked when he was 8 months old, Ciaran didn't crawl till after his first birthday, Liam was rolling around the room at 5 months. Babies are just as individual as adults, do things at their own pace.
    Last edited by Jojo; 16-07-2006 at 23:16.

Ok sorry - I love the way babies do things in different stages, it makes them who they are. I never knew babies couold be born with teeth, no breast feeding there then, or ouch that's gotta hurt!

Whoopee the first tooth. well done liam now the first one through the rest will be through in no time

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Oh my god!! How exciting!! :

Go Liam!! So happy for both of you!! Bless!!

Well, he's now got 3

The second bottom one came through the day before yesterday and this morning he has woken with one of his top ones broken through. No wonder he wants cuddles all the time bless him.

Gone from gummy bear to toothy grin

Thread Information