Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rebecca Napier Robinson (Jane Hall)

donna should give andrew a slap, not ringo!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Donna and Ringo are getting married? really. I don't like Ringo grr.
    And grrr why can't they leave Paul and Rebecca I know it's in Pauls character, but stil. I love Paul and Rebecca together

Rebecca should get with Donna's dad Nick or Michael

Neighbours bosses have announced that Jane Hall is returning to the soap as Rebecca Robinson.

The actress will arrive back on set in November to film a four-week guest stint.

Viewers last saw Rebecca in early 2011, when she fled from Erinsborough after the dramatic breakdown of her marriage to show stalwart Paul (Stefan Dennis).

Rebecca had previously been revealed as the mystery culprit who pushed Paul from the mezzanine level of Lassiter's in a shock whodunit storyline.

Speaking of her return, Hall told the official Neighbours website: "I'm looking forward to working with some of my old friends and also a lot of new faces, however I suspect Stefan may not be thrilled with my return since I tried to kill him last time I was on Neighbours!"

Neighbours' executive producer Richard Jasek added: "We are delighted to have Jane return to Ramsay Street even for a short time to upset Paul Robinson and there will be plenty of fireworks."

Rebecca's return will see her reunited with Paul under some "unusual circumstances".

Neighbours airs her comeback scenes in February in Australia and a month later in the UK.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2iL8FKdx7
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Jane Hall returns to Neighbours

Actress and MIX 101.1 brekky presenter, Jane Hall returns to Neighbours next month to reprise her role as the estranged fifth wife of Ramsay Street’s resident nasty Paul Robinson played by the show’s stalwart Stefan Dennis.

A television veteran of over two decades, Jane joined the series in 2007 as the spirited single mother Rebecca Napier who won over Paul Robinson. She later shattered his heart and nearly every bone in his body when she pushed him from a balcony. Needless-to-say, the marriage was doomed from that event and Rebecca fled the neighbourhood in 2011.

"I'm looking forward to working with some of my old friends and also a lot of new faces, however I suspect Stefan (Dennis) may not be thrilled with my return since I tried to kill him last time I was on Neighbours,"

Jane returns for a four-week guest role which she starts filming next month (Nov) and will air in February next year on Channel 11 and in March for UK viewers.

While the producers are tight-lipped as to why Rebecca returns to Erinsborough, it’s rumoured she will be reunited with her former husband under some unusual circumstances.

“We are delighted to have Jane return to Ramsay Street even for a short time to upset Paul Robinson and there will be plenty of fireworks,” said Richard Jasek, Neighbours’ Executive Producer.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-eleven...-to-neighbours

Rebecca is coming back

Yes, it is on the Jane Hall thread

did she leave with michael or on her own?

Neighbours star Jane Hall hasn't ruled out a reunion between her character Rebecca Robinson and estranged husband Paul.

Australian viewers saw Rebecca return to Ramsay Street this week after it was previously announced that the actress was reprising the role after three years away.

Speaking about Rebecca's return in a backstage video on the official Neighbours YouTube page, Hall said: "I don't think we [Rebecca and Paul] are getting married again, but you never know.

"How many attempted weddings did we have? Three? And one worked. Stranger things can happen."

Stefan Dennis, who plays Paul, added: "Never say never."

Hall also admitted that she is enjoying being back on set again and working closely with Dennis.

She said: "It feels brilliant to be back. It is eerily familiar but in the most wonderful way.

"I am essentially back because I get to work with people like [Stefan] and that is what I have missed."

Neighbours will air Rebecca's return next month for UK viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did she leave with michael or on her own?
    I think she left on her own

Thread Information