Thread: Frankie's Baby News

Arrow Frankie's Baby News

Looks like Frankie is pregnant

SPOILERS (channel 4 advanced guide)

31st July 2006 - 4th July 2006
    Monday July 31 Ch 4
    Craig (Guy Burnet) blabs to Frankie (Helen Pearson) about Steph's (Carley Stenson) lap dancing but Frankie has bigger things to worry about.

Tuesday August 1 Ch4
    Steph (Carley Stenson) and Jake (Kevin Sacre) remain absorbed in their own problems and bring down the mood of the household. And Craig (Guy Burnet) discovers something he's not supposed to find and makes an inaccurate assumption

Wednesday August 2 Ch4
    Frankie (Helen Pearson) is glowing but is unimpressed by the lack of support from Jake (Kevin Sacre), Steph (Carley Stenson) and Craig (Guy Burnet).

Thursday August 3 Ch4
    Things are strained as Frankie (Helen Pearson) avoids Jack (James McKenna) following yesterday's revelation. Could their relationship be buckling under the strain?

Friday August 4
    Frankie (Helen Pearson) is clear in her mind about the future of her child, it's just a shame she hasn't discussed it with Jack (James McKenna). The tension becomes too much and takes a toll on her health, could the decision be made for her?

SPOILERS - 7TH July - 11th July
    Monday 7th August C4
    Craig (Guy Burnet), Steph (Carley Stenson), Jake (Kevin Sacre) and Jack (James McKenna) are concerned as they congregate around Frankie's (Helen Pearson) hospital bedside.

Tuesday 8th August C4
    Steph (Carley Stenson) is forced to deliver the heartbreaking news to Frankie (Helen Pearson). Frankie blames Jack (James McKenna) and pushes him away; he's got exactly what he wanted. Steph and Craig (Guy Burnet) worry if Jack and Frankie's marriage can survive this.

Sorry i put in the wrong section can anybody move into the spoilers thread (sorry)

sounds like jack doesnt really want it and she ends up having a miscarriage
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I wish they'd left this till a bit later in the year.. hasn't there been enough tragedy in oaks' lately. We've just had a baby die.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I wish they'd left this till a bit later in the year.. hasn't there been enough tragedy in oaks' lately. We've just had a baby die.
    I agree, especially if she was going to lose it, it would have been great to do this storyline coz of the fact that many older women are having babies these days

Oh No! I was hoping she would have had the baby. WOuld have been nice to have something good happen to the Deans (Well I suppose she is Osbourne, but you know what I mean lol) especially with all the Jake stuff happening lately.

Thread Information