View Poll Results: Have you ever had a dance lesson?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 77.27%
  • Yes- still have them

2 9.09%
  • No

3 13.64%
  • No, but want to

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had a Dance lesson?

Have you ever had a Dance lesson?

heya
    (i hope this is the right place but...) I was just wondering if anybody on here has ever had a dance lesson, and it still counts if you go dancing , but im just curious how many people have had one. So once you have voted in the poll, please stae what kind of lesson and why.......

Yeah, I went dancing for a while a couple of years ago. It was kind of like disco dancing, with loads of different routines. I really liked it, and I would love to learn salsa dancing, it looks so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Clo ~
    Yeah, I went dancing for a while a couple of years ago. It was kind of like disco dancing, with loads of different routines. I really liked it, and I would love to learn salsa dancing, it looks so cool!
    awww cool sounds fun so was it just a thing that lasted a couple of weeks or could you of continued it if you wanted to?

When I was about 12 my mate wanted me to go to one of her dance classes with her, and I did, and found it incredibly boring.. but yes I have had one. And also when I was 12, me and a mate was in a dance production thingy at a mini theatre, so had to learn them dances.. that was actually really fun though.

Yup i use to do Irish Dancing for a whiile then gave that up and i know do9 latin amrican, rock and roll, salsa and disco And i love Dancing as it's a fab way to keep fit to

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I went to ballet and tap dancing for years. Did a few local shows too, but sadly I had to give up when my boobs decided they were going to grow hugh lol

When at uni I belong to the ball room and latin dancing society. I prefer the Latin as its more lively and fun

I have had them as part of my year 8 pe course when I was in that year. I hated it, and the entire curriculum of pe, and don't do any of it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie
    When at uni I belong to the ball room and latin dancing society. I prefer the Latin as its more lively and fun
    Erm hi just thought I'd tell you that your banner is a little...er.. to long, it's great though.

No ive never had dancing lessons and never really wanted to.

Thread Information