Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EE lost to emmerdale again

EE lost to emmerdale again

did everyone see the mauling EE took on the news,in the papers over emmerdale beating them on tuesday night,is anyone suprised,i'm not,they reached an all time low with only 5.2 million watching and last night they went head to head again ,anyone think enders could have won,or will they have sunk further

Personally I think that Eastenders deserves to sink further because of the crap scripts, lack of viewing time for characters, unfair distribution of decent storylines, all the character "Assassinations" and the "All New Make-Over" which is happening. O.K there are small areas of the soap which I still enjoy and last weeks was o.k.
    However, compared to Emmerdale there is no comparison as Emmerdale has decent and good scripts, Great storylines, Characters have their fair share of viewing time along with decent storylines. Emmerdale really deserves some long over due recognision and I for one am glad that Easties is being pushed down the ratings by it.
    Emmerdale has everything spot on, as far as I am concerened.
    Last edited by Babe14; 14-07-2006 at 11:03.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

i never thought i'd say this babe but i totaly agree with you,ee has been slipping for he last 2 years,its boring,according to a post on DS enders are in deep doo dar with only 3 mill watching last ,if this is correct which wouldn't suprise me,maybe enders might get the message and get themselves some new writers with some immagination before its to late

EE is rubbish! I for one am glad emmerdale is now getting the recognition it deserves.I heard ee got its worst all time low with 3:9 million the other night.

According to the producers etc though Eastenders is doing well (re soap Awards speach) and the scripts are good. They who run the show are very good at cracking jokes now aren't they?

Personally I think that Easties has hit the self destruct button.

P.S Callumc I never thought I'd see the day we'd agree

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    EE is rubbish! I for one am glad emmerdale is now getting the recognition it deserves.I heard ee got its worst all time low with 3:9 million the other night.
    I find Easties very plastic in comparison to Emmerdale etc and it's a sure sign when big names such as "Pauline Fowler" quit after 22 years or are they being pushed? I know what I think!
    Emmerdale is excellent aright now, o.k it too has it's off times but not very often

they need to sto bringing new characters in and focus on the ones they already got, people will always remember den watts but what about max branning...see where im going with this

I'm not a soap fan but I do think that Emmerdale has come up with better storylines over the last few months. What surprises me is that If EE are doing so badly in the ratings how come they won the best soap award this year

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    I'm not a soap fan but I do think that Emmerdale has come up with better storylines over the last few months. What surprises me is that If EE are doing so badly in the ratings how come they won the best soap award this year
    *coughs*

fix....

eastenders fans are pretty loyal and are a huge number of internet fans that contributes

i think Edale deserves to beat the likes of EE its finally become one of the main 3 competetors. It has really great storylines that keep you interested. I also find if you miss EE then you can watch the next episode and you have nty really missed much.

Thread Information