Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: matthew king

matthew king

did anyone else read anything else in to matthew king getting upset last night about when jimmy mentioned that hes never a hit with the ladys?

Oh yes! Me and the other half spotted that. I think we have someone in the closet......

i noticed that as well, That would be fun he is such a hard man it would be great if they turned him Gay<

Lightbulb

This is true, since the Kings have been in Emmerdale I have never heard or seen Matt King with a woman....... so prehaps this will be his big storyline

He did have a one night stand once didn't he? It was Tom's friend that died's daughter I think. But apart from that there hasn't been anything really.

Quote Originally Posted by soap addict queen
    This is true, since the Kings have been in Emmerdale I have never heard or seen Matt King with a woman....... so prehaps this will be his big storyline
    Well Carl went out with the bar maid at the pub so maybe Mathew will go out with the bar man, about time Paul got a bit of action.
    Would be a shame really though if he came out of the closet, I'd rather they found him a good women and he could then compete against Carl and Chloe, be good if one of those brothers could find a decent and honest women.

Nooooooooo! I really like Matthew! I heard it too and was so sad! I want him to settle down with a King woman who's not a conniving cow (ie. Chloe, Charity and Sadie). Even though he's mean I love him anyways.
    Last edited by Andy'sLuckyPony; 03-03-2005 at 20:55.

Wink

But if he was to get off with one of the women in emmerdale it would give him Louise (she currently with Terry, but you never know), Viv, EDNA (now she could do with a man), Steph.... anyone else got any ideas? ;) ;)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by soap addict queen
    But if he was to get off with one of the women in emmerdale it would give him Louise (she currently with Terry, but you never know), Viv, EDNA (now she could do with a man), Steph.... anyone else got any ideas? ;) ;)
    As Ashleys gone back to the church he could maybe win Luarel over, no maybe not, theres Pauls mum, can't think what her name is off top of head.
    If you think about finding suiters for him you realise just how few characters there are in the show yet it always to me seems to be one of the most consistant. Good story writers for a start.

Matthew had a bit of a thing with sibhoun marsden or am i imagining things. Its was when her husband died was'nt it?

Katxxx

Thread Information