Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Returning Soon

I was expecting kyle or louise etc to show up in the scripts like hinston high or devon sea's they'd be classic

Wow id love to be in the second series of SBBB! But its seems a very long on going thing 24/7! dont think id be cut out for sitting at a pc all that time

Didnt really gte into the last one but it seems a great idea
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    Wow id love to be in the second series of SBBB! But its seems a very long on going thing 24/7! dont think id be cut out for sitting at a pc all that time

U can spend as much time in SBBB as u want,, but do it different times tho to throw off every one guessing who u are..Spend an hour on SBBB then say u have to go to the gym and work out,, or take a nap,, or u got the cramps ( if ur a woman ) or take a long hot shower or bubble bath..... then ur off the PC for as long as u want then back on again,, if no one is about u just say well u tried to talk to some one no one was about,, wait a few if none of the roomies respond,, ur off the pc again LOL
    Unlike the TV show the cams are on 24/7 not on the PC hee hee
    I think U can handle it

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx

You don't have to sit 24/7.. I was only on during day and sometimes in the evening and I was in the last 3 but left with 2 weeks to go... It was really good fun and having is shorter give you less time to figure out who everyone is.. towards the end we all had a fair idea who was who, this time we will have no clue.. I am looking forward to is

Hint to whoever is in: try post like another poster on the boards.. for the first 6 weeks everyone thought i was JustJodi which had me laughing
    Super Mod

Can't wait to watch everyone doing this!! It's going to be so exciting. I am definatly not going to do this again though lol.. No way

Sounds fab! Though after last years "slight" victimisation of poor Dan ( ), i think i might think slightly more before just jumping in and saying i'll do it. Actually, i wont just think about it slightly more, i'll think about it for one hell of a lot longer time than last years!!

Loved doing SBBB last year, but seriously, theres only so much bitching, twisting and argueing a girl can take, people!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    U can spend as much time in SBBB as u want.
    Unlike the TV show the cams are on 24/7 not on the PC hee hee
    I think U can handle it
    Good. I was reading through a couple of the days on the board and although i didnt read any of them all the way through it seemed everyone was on constantly! lol. But i guess not! lol

You don't have to sit 24/7.. I was only on during day and sometimes in the evening and I was in the last 3 but left with 2 weeks to go...
    I ccould probably manage that. Id imagined everyone to be sat at their pc 24/7! lol

I have a simple confused mind! lol
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

There will be no sitting at p.c's 24/7, well unless you really want to!
    And you all have plenty of time to think about it, as i'm not even going to starting thinking about things for another few months, so plenty of time to plot and work out how or if you want to play things.
    All in good time my people.

wow its seems like alot of people or interested or cant wait till the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Sounds fab! Though after last years "slight" victimisation of poor Dan ( ), i think i might think slightly more before just jumping in and saying i'll do it. Actually, i wont just think about it slightly more, i'll think about it for one hell of a lot longer time than last years!!

Loved doing SBBB last year, but seriously, theres only so much bitching, twisting and argueing a girl can take, people!
    poor louise mor like, how much did that girl have to take!! i applaud ems for actually sticking it out!!

when you take part you have to remember how much time it takes! i was up later at night and posting as kyle kinda took over!!! This time im happy to sit back and watch the new characters!!

Thread Information