Thread: Romance in the air again for Peggy and Jack?

Romance in the air again for Peggy and Jack?

Are Peggy and Jack finally heading in the right direction where their relationship is concerned?

As our EastEnders' picture exclusive shows, their romantic feelings appear to have been reignited on the day of Honey and Billy's wedding.

After disappearing from the scene for several months, Jack reappears in Walford to attend the second attempt at marriage of his daughter and future son-in-law Billy Mitchell.

In the episode which airs on Friday, July 21, the day doesn't kick off too well when the previous night's stag events take their toll on the groom who wakes in a warehouse and is arrested soon after.

It's a case of 'will they or won't they?' not only where Honey and Billy are concerned but Peggy and Jack, too. Will the landlady of the Vic finally find love again after all these years – or will it all end in tears?

Hopefully Peggy and Jack will get together! It would be quite sweet, i think they make a nice couple and it's about time Peggy found love again! I just hope if her and Jack do get together, it won't end in tears!

yeah i hope they get together it bout time peggy get some one good in her life

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information